Chapter 25

(read the a/n at the end)

VINNIE'S POV

On our way to the food court, Brayden randomly left the group to walk behind us where Y/n and Haley were. I looked back to see him giving Y/n his dumb stuff animal that he won in the crane game and Y/n smiled at the gesture. I couldn't help but mentally roll my eyes at the sight and pierce my eyes towards Brayden.

"Yo Vinnie you good?" Jordan asked trying to stop his laughter.

"Uh yeah...what are we laughing about again?" I asked since I was caught out of my trance a few seconds ago. Jordan looked at Kio and Troy and they both laughed.

"What?" I asked wondering what's so funny about what they were talking about.

"We're laughing at you Vincent" Troy said and he laughed.

"What did I do?" I said with furrowed eyebrows.

"You look like you want to kill the poor guy" Kio confessed and Troy butted in.

"He's just giving Y/n his prize, no biggy" Troy said and a smirk knowing that it was annoying me.

"Whatever, you guys are annoying" I said rolling my eyes.

"What are you guys talking about" Jesse asked totally confused and I forgot that he doesnt know about this thing going on with Kio, Jordan, Troy and I.

"Let's just say we'll tell you later on until you get a hint" Jordan told Jesse and he rolled his eyes.

"You guys are crazy" Jesse admitted.

After some time we finally made it to the food court and we all decided on just buying McDonalds. The rest of the group sat at a table while Kio and I went over to the line to order the food.

After we ordered, we stood to the side waiting until our number was called and when it was finally our turn we got the food and walked back to the table. While walking up to the table, I notice that Brayden was sitting right next to Y/n which made me want to roll my eyes. This man wouldn't take the chance to give up istg.

I calmed myself and sat down on the other side of the table right opposite Y/n as we gave out the food. Jordan eventually started up conversations and we all laughed and enjoyed our time. I can tell that Brayden was flirting with Y/n at the times he "accidentally" touched his hands with hers and tried to make her laugh. He probably was just being friendly but then again you might never know.

"Bro we should head back after this, we spent some time in here and it's after the time we should get back" Troy said and we all agreed.

"I will try to make her forgive us by saying there was traffic" Brayden said trying to not make us feel bad for staying after time.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This chapter is SO SHORT it's only like 500 words but I'm so clueless on what should happen next. So leave some ideas and I will credit you if I use them.

Also I'm might not update this book in like a week bc I'm editing all the chapters bc some if that shit was cringe asf and I can't believe yall still stayed after reading that.😭⁉️

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!