Chapter 19

Y/N'S POV

It was now later on in the day and we were finishing up at the lake watching the sunset.

"We should go before it gets dark." Jordan said and we agreed.

"Yeah, let's go." Haley.

We got off the ground and threw away our trash walking back on the path to the camp. While walking I could feel the awkward tension between Vinnie and I as he was right next me. We were a bit behind from the other and he started a conversation.

"What happened?" Vinnie asked me

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When we were gone. What happened?" He asked again curiously. Nothing much happened so I dont know what he wants.

"Nothing happened, we just talked and watched the sunset." I said truthfully.

"It didn't look like that." He argued.

"What do you mean it didn't look like that? That's what we did." I said getting annoyed.

"Then why were you guys holding hands." He said slightly raising his voice.

"I-..."

I was lost for words looking for and answer but I couldn't find one.

"Why do you care anyway, it's not like we're dating or something."

I said trying to change the subject. But it was true. Why would he care so much about it.

-

VINNIE'S POV

After she said that my heart broke a little. Ofcourse I would care, she's my friend. It even hurt just saying it in my head.

"I-...I just want to protect you." I said sighing afterwards.

"Protect me from what? Brayden?" She asked confused from my answer.

"Well you just met the guy! Today!" I confessed.

"Ok and?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You barely know him." I said.

"I have actually, he seems pretty nice and we were able to have a good conversation." She said.

I looked at her in disbelief, how could she say that. They only met like 2 hours ago!?!

"And so far it seems like you're being ridiculous." She said walking pass me and the group heading to her room. They all turned to look st each other then at me.

"What happened to her?" Kio asked.

"Uh....I don-..." I was cut of Brayden.

"I'll go get her."

He told us reassuringly running after her which made me roll my eyes.

"What happened?" She asked me confused because she was with me.

(a/n: BROOOO, did you guys see that Chase is leaving 4freakshow and he isn't doing the streams anymore😔💔😫)

"Uh...I think she's just tired."

I lied hoping they would believe me. They nodded their heads and continued walking.

-

Y/N'S POV

I walked away from the group quickly walking back to the lobby. I couldn't believe Vinnie, its not like if I fucked the guy. I heard footsteps behind me and I thought it was Vinnie but it wasnt.

"What do you want Vinnie?"

I turned around sighing but seeing Brayden instead.

"I guess my name is Vinnie now?" He said and we laughed.

"Oh uh...hey Brayden." I said.

"Hey. What happened back there, I'm assuming Vinnie has something to do with it." He chuckled because I called him Vinnie on accident, in an annoyed way.

"Yeah I guess.." I admitted.

"What happened?" Brayden asked again.

"Uh...he's just being annoying."  I told him nonchalantly.

"What did he say?" He asked.

"That's too much of questions Brad." I said laughed hitting his arm in a playful way.

"Brad?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's my nickname for you. Don't you like it?

I laughed jokingly.

"Yeah, I like it." He smiled at me making my face heat up.

-

VINNIE'S POV

The group and I finally made back to the camp and we walked to the lobby. At this time it was about to be 7p.m. so everyone was just chilling until they
went to bed. Troy opened the lobby door and I entered seeing Y/n and Brayden laughing together, then she blushed. Gosh she looked cute when she blushed. WAIT-

We walked up to them and we greeted each other again and Y/n just looked at me while I gave her a sincere smile but she returned with a half smile.

"Brayden!" The lady at the front desk called for him.

"Oh, I'm coming!" He replied to her.

"Well I have to go, see you guys tomorrow?" He continued and a

"Yeah." Haley replied.

"Ofcourse" Troy responded.

I didn't reply since everyone already agreed to it.

"Well see you later guys, goodnight." Brayden said.

"Goodnight." Everyone besides me said.

"Goodnight Brad" Y/n said.

"Brad?" I thought thinking of the name. I guess she gave him a nickname too........great. He walked away then stopped in his tracks at the desk like if he forgot something. He picked up a pen and a piece of paper writing something on it. He walked back to us giving it to Y/n as she blushed reading it. He winked then walked away. I could feel myself tending up but I just decided to keep calm.

"What is it!?!?" Haley asked excitedly for her.

"I-...uh, he gave me his number." She stuttered.

"Ofcourse he did." I rolled my eyes.

"Is there a problem Vinnie?" Y/n asked.

"Not at all, b- but you just met him and act all lovey dovey with him. Plus you gave him a nickname." I said.

"That's nothing Vinnie, I have nicknames for all of you guys, its not a big deal." She said and took off with Haley to their room. As they left the boys looked at each other, then smirked at me.

'What?" I asked and they replied.

"Nothing." They all said in unison laughing and I rolled my eyes going to our room.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!