Chapter 8

Y/N'S POV

"Seriously what happened." Haley asked again

*you explained what happened*

"But Troy and I are just friends so I dont why he got mad." I ended off the story.

"It's ok, I just dont want anything to happen." Troy said trying to comfort me.

"Same here, I guess we just have to stick together." Haley said and I nodded.

*Couple of days after*

Vinnie started to bully all of us. For what reason? I dont even know. But Kio was really nice to us all the time. Jordan seemed kinda nice as well but Haley said he's probably just taking time to actually like us because Vinnie doesn't like us.

Troy, Haley and I were now on our way to P.E. class, we changed in the locker rooms and made our way to the gym.

"All right class, for this session we are going to be having a little bit of fun and we're going to play volleyball." The teacher said and I sighed knowing I do not want to play this.

"OKAYYY" Haley said and I laughed.
(a/n: she said it in the way like she would in the 4freakshow streams💀)

"I'm gonna divide you guys into 4 teams. Two teams are gonna play on that side while the other two teams play on the other side." She said pointing to each far end of the gym.

"The two teams that win on either side with go up against each other and we will have one group as the winner." The teacher said.

"This sounds really fun actually. I'm always up for a challenge." Troy said with a competitive smirk.

"Boy shut up" I said laughing and nudging him. I noticed Vinnie looking at us and he just rolled his eyes. Our teachers called the first and second that have to play against each other, Haley, Troy, Kio and I along with some other students were on the second team. On the other side of the gym, Jordan and Vinnie had to play against another group.

(a/n: idk how to play volleyball so I'm not gonna describe it)

My group began to play and at the first half of the game we were down by one and the scores were 2-1. After the first half, we all a 8 minute break then went back to continue the second half. My group ended up winning with the scores of 3:2 which was not that bad. When I gave Kio, Haley and Troy high fives i looked over to see Vinnie's team cheering with each other with the thought that they won the game with their group which meant we had to play up against him.

I was kind of scared not gonna lie because 1. Vinnie hates us and 2. Because he's really competitive and aggressive when it comes to things like this. All the groups took a break before the last two teams had to compete. The other two teams that lost would be on the stands watching the game.

We got off our break and the two teams made there way to the centre of the gym. The game started and we both started off smoothly with no distractions or competitivity. Vinnie's team 2as really good at the game and scored 3 points in the first half while my team scored 1.

In the second the intensity of the game had risen and the opposite team was really aggressive. Their team scored points after points. At this point the game was tied with 5:5 and there was 5 minutes left. Both teams tried their best in the few minutes we had. At the final ten seconds, Kio threw the ball up into the air in Vinnie's direction and Vinnie hit the with power making it land on Troy making him fall to the ground.

"Troy are you ok?" Haley asked placing her hand on his forehead.

'Troy." Kio said shaking him to wake him up. He slowly fluttered his eyes opened and looked around.

"Omg! Thank God you're ok." I said panicking and hugging him.

"Does your head hurt?" Haley asked again to make sure he's fine.

"Yeah, but not that bad." Troy confessed getting up.

"Can you make it through the rest of day with it?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine." He reassured me placing his hand on top of mine.

Troy got up of the floor and the P.E. teacher got and ice pack for him to place on his head. Troy sat on the stands while Haley and I tried to assist him.

"Dude are crazy, why would you do that?! You almost knocked Troy out!" Kio said angrily towards Vinnie.

"Bro chill, it was just an accident. I was aiming the ball towards the floor and he just happened to be in the way" Vinnie shrugged his shoulders and Kio rolled his eyes.

"Whatever man" Kio said while he made his way towards us.

"I'm sorry about him, he's just going insane right now." Kio defended Vinnie.

"It's fine I guess." Troy admitted.

*After school*

I met up with Haley, Troy and Jesse at my car and we made our home.

"Bro I heard that you knocked in P.E." He said looking at Troy.

"Wait- how do you know that." I asked wondering how it got to his grade.

"From some kid in my class." Jesse responded.

"Ok well yeah, it did happen." Troy said.

"How tho?" nosey Jesse asked.

"Well we were playing volleyball amd at the last minute Vinnie hit me in the head with the ball." Troy explained.

"Oh, does it still hurt?" Jesse asked again.

"No, not really."

I dropped of Haley and Troy at their houses and I went home with Jesse. For the rest of the day I just did homework, watch YouTube and my regular nightly routine.

Author's note:

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!