Chapter 26

Y/N'S POV

We finally made it back to the camp sight and said our goodbyes to Brayden as we walked back to our rooms. Haley and I walked in, and I effortlessly fell flat on my bed from the tiring day.

"I just wanna take a long nap" I sighed snuggling into my pillow.

"C'mon, the days not over yet" Haley said throwing her pillow towards me.

"Well we can't do anything else besides stay on campus because we will get caught" I admitted while sitting up on the bed frame.

"That's why we have ideas." I heard someone say while they barged into our room and I looked to see Kio, Jordan, Troy and Vinnie with pillows in their hands.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Haley furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ever heard of locking your door?" Kio mimicked Haley and she rolled her eyes while I laughed.

"What are you guys doing here?" I sighed.

"Well we....decided on having a sleepover" Troy started taking a seat on my bed.

"We never had one before as a group and this would be the perfect opportunity" Jordan continued placing their stuff on the ground and I rolled my eyes.

"Ouu, let's make it an all nighter" Haley suggested with a smirk.

"Really? Out of all the nights, you guys chose to do it when I'm tired" I butted in.

"Too bad sleeping beauty, you gotta stay up" Kio patted the top of my head.

"What are we even gonna do anyways?" I asked knowing they would not have any idea of what to do. The only thing they would think of is playing videos games and doing truth or dare.

"Well...w decided on playing video games and-..." Tory started but I cut I'm off.

"I knew it" I chuckled and Haley laughed.

"C'mon, you guys must have more ideas than that" Haley asked.

"We also came up with truth or dare, it's a classic and it's always interesting" Jordan smirked.

"Plus we have snacks" Vinnie admitted.

"Fine we'll play it. Only because of the snacks" I gave in going back on my bed slightly being adjusted upwards by the bed frame.

"First up on the list, a movie" Tory said in the voice of an announcer amd I smiled.

"I present to you......Harry Potter!" He gestured his hands in a rainbow motion.

"That's it?" Kio asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yes, c'mon it's a classic" Troy admitted and I agreed.

"It's not that bad, I promise" I said trying to convince them and they finally agreed.

To be more specific, we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and if was one of my favorite movies from the series. Except for the part where Cedric dies ofcourse. While watching the movie we ate snacks and microwaved popcorn that Hordan bought while we were in the mall. Towards the middle of the movie I got a notification from my phone. It was from Brayden so I immediately responded.

"Hey, if you're sleeping I'm sorry to bother you" He texted and I smiled at the message because of his consideration.

"Oh no you're fine, I'm just watching a movie with my friends" I responded and he immediately saw the message typing back.

"That's cool. What movie are you watching?" He asked and I replied.

"Harry Potter and the Giblet of Fire"

"Really? I haven't watched a Harry Potter movie in so long. I was probably nine when I last watched one of the movies😅" He said and I thought of him being a kid which made me half smile.

"Would you have consider yourself a peterhead back then?🤔" I questioned. Everyone must have gone through that phase in their life being obsessed with the series.

"More than a Potterhead, even obsessed actually😭 I had books, wands, the gown, EVRYTHING" He texted back and I silently laughed imagining him having on the attire.

VINNIE'S POV:

During the movie I heard someone's phone went off and it was Y/n's. I looked over at her and she immediately responded to the person with a smile. Who would be texting her right now, the only options could be her mom or brother since none of us were on our phones right now.

After responding, she put down her phone and looked back up at the movie. I know she wouldn't take the chance to miss this movie as Harry Pitter was one of her favorite movies in the world, probably even her favorite. But then her phone went off 5 seconds after and she picked if up. I was sitting right next to her but I didn't want to be nosey and look at her conversation with the person or even to see who the person was.

Back and forth they messaged and she responded within seconds. My curiosity killed me and I had to take a glance, I looked at her screen and saw the name Brayden at the top. Really? Everytime he texted her back she would smile or react in some way, I wouldn't believe he was actually that interesting for her to be like this. Suddenly the place was feeling a bit hot.

"Uh guys I'll be right back" I said quickly getting out of the bed and heading outside to lobby to get some air. I took a seat one of the couches and took deep breaths. What the hell was happening to me. I took our my phone to see that it was 12a.m. and before I could even put back my phone, I saw the boys enter the lobby.

"Bro what happened? Are you okay?" Kio asked me taking a seat beside me.

"Uh yeah...I just um...got a bit hot in there" I said slightly lying probably knowing the real reason why I came outside.

"You sure, it looked like you were paying attention to something else other than the movie" Jordan slightly smirked and I looked at him with a "this is not the time" look and he mouthed "sorry."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
School starts tomorrow and I want to die. If any of you have a truck, run me over.

Anyways but I planned out the other chapters for this story so you guys don't need to comment suggestions anymore.

Even though I didn't use any of your guy's ideas, shoutout to katiedoww aaliyahm1999 and margi1235 for suggesting ideas<3

LOVE YOU GUYS!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!