Chapter 17

Y/N'S POV

"Y/n wake up, we're here." I heard someone say and I slowly opened my eyes to see that it was Haley. I got up and saw that we arrived at the camp. I quickly got up and exited the car seeing the boys were already taking out our luggage. All the students already got there room number beforehand so we just needed to check in.

I walked to the trunk of the car and yawned and stretched since I just woke up.

"Looks like someone had a good nap." Jordan chuckled.

"Yes I did, and it was very much needed." I smiled.

"But at least we arrived here. There better be a pool or something in this camp cuz I'll be heading out." Vinnie said.

"Bro shut up." Haley nudged his arms.

"Anyways....let's just go check in." I said.

We all grabbed out bags and made our way to the lobby. As we entered the lobby we saw that it was packed with students lounging around or hastily looking for their room.

"Woah." Kio said with a wide mouth.

"Inside here is packed." Jordan said.

We had to waiting a line to check in at the front desk but the line wasn't that long. After waiting for about 5 minutes it was out turn.

"Hi, how can I help you today." The lady said.

"Hi, we came to check into our rooms." I said.

"Ok sure, what is your room number?" She asked.

"Uh...room 115 and 117" I responded.

I said looking at the slip out teacher gave us.

"Names Please." She asked.

"Room 115, Y/n Hernandez and Haley Sharpe and Room 117; Vinnie Hacker, Troy Zarba, Kio Cyr and Jordan Huxhold." I told her.

"Alright perfect, let me get someone to show you to your rooms."

She went into the back to call on someone while we waited. We just stood there admiring the lobby. There was a huge tv and shelf with some books and a pool table. It was pretty cool.

Finally the lady came back with a person behind but I wasn't paying much attention.

"So this is Brayden, he will be showing you guys to your rooms." She said.

I looked up to see this gorgeous blue eyed boy around our age.

"Woah." I said quietly to myself but I think Haley heard me.

"Yes. Woah indeed." She said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Name: Braden Woods
Age: 17 years old
Character: Trainor at the camp.

Name: Braden WoodsAge: 17 years oldCharacter: Trainor at the camp

played by young Leonardo DiCaprio😏

(Or if you wanna be boring and dont like the spice of Leo, choose your own character✋🙄)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I think I was staring because I could of seen Vinnie looking at me in the corner of my eye then he cleared his throat.

"uh..." I said quietly.

"So let me take you guys to the rooms." Brayden smiled.

Haley and I looked at each other and she smiled at me indicating that he was hot. Braden lead the way while we followed behind. Haley and I stayed back behind a little chatting.

"I saw you staring at him" Haley said quietly smirking so the boys wouldn't hear us.

"U- uh...it was nothing, I just....zoned out." I lied feeling my cheeks heat up knowing a blush was spreading across my face.

"Zoned out thinking about him" She smirked again.

"Omg Haley." I rolled my eyes playfully and nudged her while she laughed.

"So this is room 115." Brayden said opening the door for Haley and I.

"So he's a gentleman too." Haley whispering to me.

"Shut up, that's his job." I said whispering back.

"And room 117 is two more doors down.' He said telling the boys.

"If you need help or anything in particular you can find me at the front desk." He said giving me a smile.

"Uh yeah.....totally." I said stalling.

"Yes, we definitely ask for your help for sure." I looked at at Haley and gave her a "what the fuck" look and she just smirked at me.

"Ok well hope you enjoy your stay here." Brayden said then left. Haley closed our door and the boys went to there room as well.

"Wtf Haley" I said.

"Hey! I was just tryna hook my girl up" She laughed.

"Whatever Haley." I laughed and playfully punched her shoulder.

"So what should we do first? Stay in here?" Haley asked.

"I guess. Maybe we can chill in here for 30 minutes because the boys might be tired, then we can go somewhere and walk-.." I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened it to see the boys.

"We were bored." Vinnie said.

"Yup." Kio agreed.

They came in and laid on our beds.

"Not you guys just taking over our room-" I said.

"And we'll do it again. BOP BOP." Jordan said and I just rolled my eyes and sat on the chair in the corner of the room.

"Guys let's do something, I dont want to be stuck up in this room all day." Haley said.

"Same here." I admitted.

"Well let's walk around and check out the place then." Kio suggested.

"Ok, fine by me." Troy agreed.

We left the room and made our way back to the lobby. As I was turning the corner I bumped into someone and they dropped their towels. I quickly got to the floor to help them pick it up. As I was about to pick up one of the towels that person did the same making our hands touch. I looked up to see it was Brayden.

"Oh um...I'm so sorry." I said standing up.

"No it's alright." He said getting up as well.

"So where are you guys heading too?" He asked us.

"We're just gonna take a look around." He said with his jaw clenching slightly.

"Well maybe you can give us a tour around if you have time. Right Y/n...." Haley said.

"Y- yeah, definitely." I hesitated.

"Sure it's no problem. Let me just put this away and I will meet you guys in the lobby?" He smiled and we nodded.

'Ok cool." Kio said.

We walked to the lobby and sat on the couches they had while we waited for Brayden to return.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!