Chapter 13

Y/N'S POV

We finished taking pictures and we admired the view for a while and ate some snacks. We also talked ALOT while getting to know each other better. Vinnie was very interesting may I add and a good listener too. We stayed at the garden until 6:00p.m. watching the sunset before we left. We grabbed our snacks and hoodies then made our way to the car.

"That was really beautiful." I admitted.

"Just like you" He playfully smirked.

"You're always so flirtatious, I need to know your zodiac sign" I joked.

We got in his car and drove off.

"So which store we going too?" He asked.

"Target duh, the best one" I nodded.

"What are we gonna do at my house?" He asked.

"Well I had some ideas in mine, we could make cookies and ramen. We could probably build forts, watch a movie and then sleep I guess." I suggested as I had done those things at sleepovers before.

"Lowkey sounds fun tho, to Target we go." He said.

On the way to target we played some music. We played The Night Is Still Young by Nicki Minaj because that song is a whole vibe at night. It's one if my favorite songs.

We drove for another 10 minutes then we arrived at Target

"Let's get a cart, we need to get enough food." I said.

"Alright, get in the cart" Vinnie motioned pointing to the cart.

"What?" I asked making sure I heard him right.

"C'mon, get in the cart." He said again.

"Are you crazy?" I asked him wide eyes.

"Yes, Now get in." He grinned.

I got in the cart and we went to the first aisle.

"Let's go to the snack aisle." Vinnie said.

We got to the snack aisle and basically grabbed any snack we saw.

"First we gotta get the basics, so hot cheetos, lays, doritos, twizzlers and-..." I started but he cut me off.

"Twizzlers?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Uh yeah..." He said.

"Who actually likes that, like out of all the other sweets...twizzlers?" I laughed at him.

"Well I like them, so we are getting it" He reasoned.

(a/n: yall like twizzlers? I hate them😭)

"Don't forget Oreos, what's a sleepover with out oreos." Vinnie said.

"True true. OMG, we HAVE to get ramen." I said.

We got some other snacks and made our way t the baking aisle to see what we should make, even tho we might burn the house down.

"What should we make? Cupcakes?" I suggested.

"Hell no, that's too much of work." Vinnie admitted.

"Fine what about cookies?" I suggested again.

"Those are so basic we need something more extra." He nodded.

"Are you just gonna disagree with everything I say" I said annoyed by his disapproval of everything.

"Yes but how about we make a cake, that's more fun. Like the sprinkles, icing and we can write whatever we want on it" He said.

"Fine we'll get that. And I think that's all we need." I sighed.

"We are forgetting the most important thing, icecream." Vinnie announced.

"Oh yeah, let's get some." I agreed.

We grabbed a small tub if ice cream and went to the cashier to pay. After we paid, we got to his car and headed to his house. We took out all the bags from the car and rest them on the counter. We went to his room and decided to take showers before we did anything.

"What's first on the list." Vinnie asked.

"Ok, how about we make a fort, bake the cake then watch a movie in the fort." I responded.

"Yessir."

We went upstairs and stopped at the closet in the hallway with all the blankets and extra pillows.

"We should build separate forts, the best looking one wins." Vinnie grinned.

"Alright deal." I said.

We looked at each other for 5 seconds trying to catch each other off guard then we both quickly grabbed everything in the closet that we needed and also fought our way in for the stuff we wanted.

"Hey! I took the fluffy blanket first-" I argued.

"That's your loss." He laughed.

I was about to chase him but he already ran downstairs with it. We decided to build our forts in the living room since there was a bigger space to work with. I began to build mine with occasionally taking glances at Vinnie's.

"No peeking." Vinnie said.

"I'm not peeking." I replied laughing.

I continued building like and I was almost completed. I finished filling the inside with pillows and it was done.

"I'm done." I said looking over at Vinnie to see him still building his fort and he looked over at mine.

"Well um...." He trailed off walking closer to my fort.

"I think you dropped something on your fort..." He started.

"Vinnie I swear if you-"

He talked closer and closer to it pretending as if he was picking up something on top of the fort but he completely knocked it done.

'Oh that's it, you're done for." I said jumping on his back playfully fighting him then he ran into his own fort knocking it down.

"You see what you caused." He said pointing to his now destroyed fort.

"What I caused? You started it dummy." I said.

"You ruined my castle" He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Bro shut up" I said nudging him.

"So um....what are we gonna do now." I said.

"I think it's best we just build one fort. Team work makes the dream work" He said and I just died of laughter. We both worked together and made a huge fort with a bunch of pillows and blankets on the inside so we can be comfortable later when watching the movie.

Author's note:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!