Chapter 35

This is a LONG ASS and JUICY chapter.
I know I haven't updated in a while but I PROMISE this chapter will not disappoint.

-

Y/N'S POV

After eating at the cafe, Vinnie and I walked around the city to see what they had around here. We spotted a couple of interesting stores until my eyes landed on a very huge vintage shop.

"We have to go in there" I said tugging on his arm while sighed and gave into the idea. We entered the store and there were many clothes, records, jewelry and a small selection of stationery. I went around the store looking at the clothing selection until Vinnie stopped me.

"What the hell is this...." He trailed off while pulling out a medieval dress from the clearance rack that I'm sure Elizabeth the 1st wore in her time.

"This is some Shakespeare shit" He said and I laughed but he narrowed his eyes at me as if he had an idea. My laughter slowly died down and I turned away from him.

"No. Not at all Vinnie, I will not-..." I began to protest but he stopped me.

"C'mon just try it on, I wouldn't laugh. I promise" He smiled and I gave him a side glare.

"You are not gonna let me do this." I said and he grinned.

Next thing I know, I was in the dressing  room with the dress in hand. Vinnie will pay for this. I groaned loudly and I heard Vinnie chuckle behind the door. I quickly put on the dress and left the dressing room to be met by Vinnie. As soon and I opened the door, a flash hit my face and it was Vinnie with his phone out.

"Vincent I swear to God hand over that phone" I said trying to tackle him but he held the phone up right so I couldn't reach it.

"I'm saving this for your birthday" He laughed and I punched his shoulder.

"You wouldn't dare. I promise I will ruin your life" I warned him and he smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the dressing room. I swear I will break his neck.

I immediately took off the dress and walked out to see Vinnie no where in sight. I looked around until I finally spotted him at a table filled with jewelry.

"Hey what are you searching for?" I asked him and he turned to me.

"Put out your hand" He said and I raided my eyebrow feeling a bit sceptical. Either way I put out my hand in front of him and he placed a silver ring onto it then he placed an exact replica of it onto his finger.

"What is this for?" I asked as I moved my gaze up to him.

"Promise rings" He said with a smile and I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Wow these are beautiful. But I don't think I should accept this since you did break your promise earlier" I narrowed my eyes at him and he scoffed.

"C'mon just try it on, I wouldn't laugh. I promise" I mocked him from what he said earlier in an annoying voice.

"Well.....that's just one promise" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine I'll accept your offer kind sir" I said and he smiled. Eventually Vinnie paid for the rings and we left the store heading back to the camp. At this point it was around 3:00p.m. and the sun was still scorching hot.

After some time we finally made it to the camp and Vinnie parkedbthe car. I didn't want to end the day together so quickly so I made a suggestion.

"Do you want to go to the secret lake before we meet the others?" I suggested and he nodded.