Chapter 32

Y/N'S POV:

After we finished at the lake, we all packed our belongings and made our way back to the camp to head to our rooms. On the way back we all discussed in what we could do tomorrow and decided in chilling in the boy's room for the entire day to relax. Once we made it back to the campus, we parted ways with Brayden and head to our rooms to get ready for bed hence it was around 8:15p.m. Haley and I got ready for bed, immediately falling asleep as our bodies touched the comfortable mattress.

-

It was the next morning and I woke up tot he sun shining in my face. Ugh didn't we close the curtains last night?

I groaned getting out of bed only to notice that Haley wasn't in bed. I itched my head in confusion wondering where she went. I checked the time only to see that it was 9:00a.m. Haley couldn't possibly go for breakfast already. I sighed and closed the curtains falling back effortlessly onto the bed.

-

HALEY'S POV:

I was in the boy's room.

Last night while Y/n was asleep, the boys and I made a private groupchat and we all decided on meeting in their room at 8:30a.m. to plan Vinnie's special surprise.....or date if you will. Troy and I did most of the planning while Kio and Jordan agreed on everything and well Vinnie......just sat there kind of confused about everything.

"Okay so let's go over everything." I started while grasping all of the boy's attention.

"Today when we get the food to hang out, Troy will purposely forget to pick up drinks" I said motioning my hands towards Troy.

"I will tell Y/n to go buy some at the cafeteria then this is where you come in Vinnie." I said taking a pause.

"After some time, you will go to the cafeteria and meet up with her to say that we wanted different drinks from what we told her at first before she left." I said.

"And once you guys meet up, talk for a while and then ask her if she wants to hang out tomorrow" Troy said continuing to explain.

"Oh....okay I think I get it now. But should I tell her where we're going?" Vinnie asked with furrowed eyebrows and I sighed.

"Obviously not. It's a surprise" I answered in a "duh" tone.

"This plan is boring" Jordan butted in.

"Well we have no other options, plus we have to keep it simple so she wouldn't suspect anything" I responded.

"I think we can get away with anything at this point, the girl is absolutely clueless" Kio said I had to agree with him on that, but obviously I didn't say that.

"It doesn't matter, I'm heading back to see if Y/n is awake." I got off of the bed and walked back to my room to see Y/n laying in bed on her phone.

"Hey, where have you been?" She asked sitting up on the head board.

"I was in the boy's room, they........needed help with the tv" I lied hesitantly and Y/n nodded with a sceptical facial expression.

-

We were all now in the boy's room eating food while watching "Big Mouth" on Netflix.

Now it was game time.

I pulled out my phone, privately messaging Kio, Troy and Vinnie to begin what we have been planning.

"Yo where are the drinks?" Kio asked pretending to look around the room.