Chapter 9

Y/N'S POV

It's the next day and I picked up Haley and Troy from there house.

"Is your head better Troy?" I asked him hoping that he's better now.

"Yeah, alot better actually. But it left behind a little bump" He said and I nodded understandably.

"Wait- today I heard that today Mr. Smith was gonna give us a project today." Haley said and I sighed.

"Oh gosh...a project? really?" I groaned.

"Well at least he's one of the nicest teachers in the school so it might be easy." Troy said and we agreed because it was true.

"I guess you're right." Haley said.

We made it to school and left the car park. We made it to our lockers, got our books and made it to class.

"Alright class, I've dont know if you've heard but today you will be getting a project. I've tried to make this project more enjoyable for you guys about making it about social media." The teacher said.

"At least it's something I know." Haley said and I quietly laughed.

"And I will remember since I'm on it all day." Troy said.

"I'm sure you all have social media and for your project you will make a short presentation on the benefits of it. Before you ask I will be choosing your partners." The teacher continued.

The class was filled with groans because you never know who you might be paired up with. The teacher then began to call out the groups.

"Kio and Jordan, Haley and Sabrina, Troy and Kyle, and finally Y/n and Vinnie." The teacher said calling out names.

WHAT?!?! I turned to look at Haley and she gave me a shocked expression. Out of all people why Vinnie, Haley and Troy got other people.

"Alright so for the rest of the class you guys can sit next to your partner's and discuss you project." The said sitting at his desk.

The class shifted around going to each others partners, but me on the other hand decided to talk to Mr. Smith on changing my partner.

"Uh hey Mr. Smith." I shyly asked him

"Hi Y/n, what can I do for you?" He said pausing from his typing.

"So I was wondering if maybe i can change my partner for the project." I pleadingly asked.

"And why is that?" He asked confused.

"Well um..." I trailed off.

I was thinking about it for a second and i didnt want to tell the teacher "Oh yeah because he bullies me everyday😁" So I just made up an excuse.

"Well I dont think we are compatible enough for this project." I lied.

"But Y/n I'm sure he will get you and A on this project because isn't he famous on this tic tac?" The teacher asked and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Tik Tok actually, but yeah he kinda is I guess." I sighed.

"Well it's settled, I will need a valid reason. You are still partners with Vinnie." He said.

"Fine." I turned around and saw that Vinnie was already in the seat next to mine smirking, he probably heard the whole conversation.

"Tuff luck, you were a good liar." He smirked.

"Hahaha very funny." I sarcastically laughed.

"So this project...." He trailed.

"Uh yeah....um I will just do the full thing and I will send you what you have to learn for the presentation" I said not wanting to be around Vinnis anymore before he tries anything on me.