Chapter 6

Y/N'S POV

We then walked to our lunch table in complete silence to meet Haley already at the table.

"Hey guys." She smiled.

"Hey." I responded.

"Oh hi, I'm Haley by the way, nice to meet you." She said to Troy.

"Troy, nice to meet you too." He said.

"So how was the tour?" Haley asked as she took out her food.

"It was good, your friend is a good guide" He chuckled and I laughed.

"Haha thanks." I smiled.

We started eating our lunch then Troy started off a conversation.

'I'm sorry if I sound nosey but what happened with that dude back there at your locker." He asked waring his food.

"Well that dude was Vinnie, and long story short, he's a douche." I admitted.

"Oh.." Troy said sounding speechless after what I just told him.

"Yeah, but so far he hasn't done anything serious." I told him.

"Why dont you tell anyone, like the principal or something" He suggested.

"Cuz I know Vinnie will hate me even more." I responded.

"So is he the reason you got coffee on your shirt and left the field early." He asked putting all the pieces together.

"Yup" I sighed.

"Damn.." Was all he could say.

"Not to assume things, but I feel he has a soft spot for you." Haley admitted smashing her fork into her salad.

"Pft...no. Your insane" I rolled my eyes.

"Let me tell you why I think that. Before you came to this school, Vinnie used to bully people worse compared to what he does now. He would punch people in their face until there nose and mouth bleed. And to be honest he's actually gotten nicer than he was last semester."Haley confessed.

"He probably just changed for the better, not for me..." I trailed off.

"Well I did kinda see him staring at you in art class" She said quietly but I pretended that I didnt hear what she said.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Um...nothing." She said quickly shoving a baby tomato in her mouth.

"THE TEA!!! and I'm here for it" Troy nodded and I nudged his shoulder playfully.

"Shut up Troy" I laughed.

"How can I shut up when Vinnie is staring directly at you.." Troy said removing his gaze to something behind me.

I turned around and Vinnie quickly turned back to his conversation with Jordan because I caught him staring.

"Hey, dont only call me out. Kio is staring at Haley too." I smirked at Haley.

"What, no he isn't!?!?!" She said bending her head to hide her face and tucking her hair behind her hair.

"Switching up real quick."

I said referring to earlier today when she said we cant be friends with the "enemy".

"Hahahahaha" Troy laughed.

After lunch we went to the rest of our classes for the day until it was time to head home. When school needed I wanted to know more about Troy since he is new and I decided to ask him if he wants to go out with Haley and I to eat.

"Hey Troy" I called out panting out of breath trying to catch up to him.

"Oh hey Y/n" HD said.

"Do you want to go out with Haley and I to eat, so we can get to know you better." I asked hoping he would say yes.

"Sure, I dont have anything to do anyway." He admitted and I smiled.

He took the bus to come to school so both him and Haley went in my car. We stopped at the small cafe near the school and ate there since they sold food for any time of the day. We bought some snacks and just sat at a table near the window and talked.

"So Troy what do you like to do for fun?" Haley asked.

"I like to skate, alot actually" He responded

"That's cool, Haley and I really want to learn to skate, but there's no one to teach us." I admitted.

"I can teach you guys sometime" He smiled.

"That would be cool." Haley said.

"So why dont you skate to school, alot of people do it at our school" I asked him because he could if he wants too.

"Cuz of my mom, she thinks I skate to much and she thinks skating at school is "unprofessional"" He said making quotation fingers in the air and we laughed.

"Hahaha, well it's ok I guess." Haley laughed.

"Yeah, you can come with us to school. I can pick you up and drop you home." I offered.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yup." I smiled.

"Thanks alot." He said.

After talking with Troy and getting to know him better, he gave us the directions to his house and I dropped him home as well as Haley. I got home, did my homework, took a shower and immediately went to bed.

Author's note:
<3

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!