Chapter 28

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up the next day to the sun hitting my face completely forgetting about what happened last night. I sat up rubbing the back of my head to turn to Haley when I saw the boys sleeping in her bed while she slept in mine. Then I remembered the all nighter we tried to pull last night and I was the first to head to bed.

I got out of bed and made my way over to the bathroom seeing the boys knocked out flat on the bed with Troy's mouth wide open which made me silently laugh. Vinnie was full on passed out with extreme bed head. They probably fell asleep late last night doing whatever, they probably had alot of fun.

I took out my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. After gargling my mouth with water, I heard someone shuffle on the bed then a voice spoke.

"Y/n?" I heard the person say and I knew it was Haley.

"I'm in the bathroom!" I quietly exclaimed back and she walked in the bathroom immediately taking out her messy hair.

"I'm guessing you guys had fun last night" I chuckled referring to the way they were knocked out on the bed.

"Uh.....yeah something like that" She hesitated with a smile I slightly furrowed my eyebrows but I didn't think much of it.

"So what did you guys do last night after I fell asleep?" I asked while putting away my belongings and cleaning up the room.

"Um we just watched the movie and went to bed" She replied.

"Oh okay, well at least I didn't miss anything important or fun. I've seen the movie a million times" I laughed and she awkwardly chuckled. In that moment I heard more shuffles coming from the bed and my head quickly darted to the direction to see Kio moving around. Eventually he sat up on the bed frame causing someone's the other boys to move around too..

"Great you woke them up" Haley jokingly laughed.

"Well if you guy's weren't talking so loud it probably wouldn't have happened" Kio said in a deep morning voice while itching his head getting put of the bed and the other boys slowly but surely woke up.

"Damn what time is it?" Troy questioned with a slight groan.

"I don't know but you guys should get ready, and brush your teeth. I can smell  it from here" I joked with them and they rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"I'm gonna go to our room, I can't sleep with all this talking" Jordan said walking out the room with a pillow in his hand.

"JORDAN THAT'S OUR PILL-..." Before Haley can finish, Jordan closed the door already out in the hallway and I laughed.

"Well goodmorning to you guys too" I said to Troy, Kio and Vinnie and they all responded tiredly with "goodmorning."

"We should go get ready and the faster we get ready the more time we have to do fun things" Haley smirked and we all agreed. The boys gathered their stuff and left our room while Haley and I took the time to get ready.

-

HALEY'S POV:

I was very hesitant when talking to Y/n because I didn't want to make anything slip out on accident. I dont want her to know......well not yet. What Vinnie said last night rang through my mind and the fact that Y/n is clueless about this, is what makes it 10 times worse. Thinking about it, I actually realised that they would make a really cute couple, but the only distraction was Brayden and I can't get Y/n to like him. I had to stop him.

-

VINNIE'S POV:

The boys and I finally made it back to our room and I immediately fell effortlessly on my bed taking in all the comfort.

"Yo you got to tell her" Kio said after locking the door.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You know exactly what I mean, we all do" Kio confessed and the boys nodded while Troy was throwing a sarcastic smirk my way and I rolled my eyes.

"I will......eventually. I can't just straight up say 'Y/n I like you,' like that's weird" I said screwing up my face think about the weird tension if I did say it like that.

"Well we have to make a plan" Jordan butted in and Troy agreed.

"Ypu se but we have a problem tho" Troy continued.

"What is it?" Kio asked.

"The one and only....Brayden" Troy frowned and I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the name. Just thinking about him near Y/n makes me want to throw up.

"Oh yeah....him" I said annoyed.

"Don't worry about him, we can help you out" Kio smirked proudly.

"You should carry her out, just the two of you guys" Troy suggested.

"Then...tell her how you feel" Jordan continued while wiggling his eyebrows and I nudged his shoulder.

"You guys play too much" I chuckled while getting off of the bed.

"We're just here to cheer you on" Troy laughed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Guys....when I say I love yall.....just know that I mean it🙄🤞

Like at this point yall are my besties. Ask me for whatever you want.

If you wanna a kiss, I GOTCHU

If you want a fanfic with Vinnie absolutely blowing your back out, I GOTCHU.

Okay lemme stop💀 LOVE YALL😩

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!