Chapter 18

Y/N'S POV

We waited in the lobby for a while watching what was showing on the tv until Brayden returned.

"Alright guys I'm back. Let's go." He said with a smile and we all got up and exited the lobby.

"Let's start with the least exciting things to the most exciting." Brayden said.

We walked for about 2 minutes and arrived at this main area of the camp.

"So I guess you can call this the fun area if the camp. We have an arcade, golf course, a cafeteria and some other random things."  He said pointing out each thing.

"Its pretty dope." I admitted.

"Yup but try to beat my high score at air hockey." He smirked.

"Not to burst your bubble or anything but I'm quite an expert at air hockey." I chuckled.

"Are you sure about that?" He questioned sarcastically.

"Is that a challenge?" I said with a smirk.

"Might be." Brayden said with a wink and we both laughed. I looked Vinnie to see him clenching his jaw at the sight of us. Um ok?

"Nah I'm joking but we should all go check it out one night." Brayden suggested.

"Ofcourse, we're down." Haley said.

"Great so now let's go to the more exciting things here." Brayden said.

We walked along a trail in a really bushy are with trees.

"I swear if a snake jumps out on me I'm suing." Troy joked while laughing.

"Its totally harmless. Except for the time my uncle got bit by a bear-.." Brayden said clearly joking.

"Alright that's all I needed to hear!" Kio said and I laughed.

"So where does this lead to anyways?" I asked genuinely confused because we were in the middle of no where.

"Its a surprise, I'm sure you will like it." He reassures me.

"And not alot of people know about this part of the camp so it's a nice place to be to get away from everyone." Brayden continued.

After about 2 more minutes of walking we arrived at the destination.

"And here it is."

He said opening out his arms to reveal a huge lake, it was spectacular.

"Woah." Jordan said amazed.

"This is crazy." Kio said.

"I know right, I usually come hear for peace and quiet. Plus it's a great place to come at sunset." Brayden stated.

"Looks like it is." Haley agreed.

"Perfect for hot days which it will be for this whole week." Troy said.

"Perfect for this trip" He continued.

Vinnie was oddly quiet so I went up to him while the others just admired the view and talked about it.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked him so the others wouldn't head.

"Oh um, yeah. Just kinda tired from waking up early today." He confessed hesitantly.

"Oh ok, do want to go back to the rooms so you can sl-..." I started.

"No, it's fine. I think I'll just go get a energy drink and something to eat instead." He said and I agreed.

"Alrighty then." I answered.

"Hey guys I'm going to the cafe anyone wants to come?" Vinnie asked the group.