Chapter 30

Y/N'S POV

Since Troy forgot the drinks everyone was mad at him and had to leave Brayden and I behind so they can go buy some in the cafeteria. Brayden and I just sat in a comfortable silence talking here and there while eating amd admiring the view.

"So how's your experience at the camp so far?" Brayden asked turning his gaze towards me while taking a bite out of his food.

"Pretty good actually, and tiring since we're doing something everyday. The boys are really active" I chuckled thinking about how wild and playful they are with each other.

"True but they're actually pretty cool too" Brayden admitted and I nodded looking back down at my lap.

"So what about you? How have your days been going since we've been here?" I asked trying to keep the conversation going.

"I can't lie, it's been really fun hanging out with you guys but my aunt probably hates me for skipping some hours of work" He jokes and I laughs.

"I mean you can make up for it when we're gone" I suggested jokingly then his mood slightly went down.

"I honestly forgot you guys will eventually and I'll go back to my boring life" He playfully cried out.

"Oh shut up" I slapped his arm playfully.

"We can't stay forever can we. Plus you have our numbers, so it's not that bad" I stated now looking at him.

"Yeah I know, but now the camo is gonna be boring" He groaned.

"Just make new friends" I suggested with a laugh.

"I could...but when you guys leave we're gonna have a bingo club coming to check out the site, the place is gonna be filled with old people" He laughed and I did the same.

"Well make friends with them" I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"What am I gonna do? Help them play their bingo games?" He said again and I gave him a side look.

"Hey! Don't say that! They're probably just tryna have a good time" I nudged his shoulder while he laughed.

"Fine fine, I'll be generous" He smiled.

-

HALEY'S POV:
On our way to the cafeteria, the boys just fooled around and teased Troy all the way which made me frequently roll my eyes.

"Oh my God! Can you guys shut up!?" I said getting annoyed and they all looked at me putting their hands up in defense.

"Damn chill" Jordan said jokingly and I mentally face palmed myself.

"Thank you Haley" Troy thanked me with a sarcastic smile I awkwardly nodded.

On the journey all I could think about was how I was gonna tell them that I know about the "Vinnie liking Y/n" situation. All I knew is that the tension in the room was gonna be really thick and the boys would try to play it off like they usually do.

After some time, we finally made it to the cafeteria looking at the options in the refrigerator behind the counter.

"We'll get the drinks, you guys can stay here" Kio suggested while gesturing his hands at Jordan and Troy.

"What do you guys want?" Jordan asked amd I thought about it for a few seconds.

"I'll just have a Gatorade" I answered and they nodded then they turned their gaze towards Vinnie.

"Just get me a Dr. Pepper" He began before his eyes shot up.

"Oh! And get a Coke for Y/n, I know she likes that" He said to Troy and I could see a little smirk forming on Kio's face. I had to admit that it was pretty cute he thought of getting Y/n her favorite drink and I anxiously screamed in my mind.

"Alright we'll be back in a sec" Jordan said before they left our table. So now it was just Vinnie and I.

"I can't believe we had to walk all this way to get drinks" Vinnie scoffed and I nodded I'm response.

"Yeah but give the guy a break. Yeah he gets on my nerves everyday but he's just natural like that" I joked and we both laughed.

"Fuck. We should've brought Y/n with us" Vinnie brought up and I immediately got interested in the conversation.

"Why? I think she would be fine" I said trying to keep the conversation flowing.

"I don't know. Something about leaving Y/n alone with another dude that's not any of us doesn't sit right with me. She might start talking about one of her books or something" He joked and I slapped his hand.

"Oh shut up Vincent, she is actually really good at explaining her stories, plus she will not bore the guy. She doesn't bore you" I admitted stating a fact because we all know that Vinnie is always interested when she talks.

"So how's your day going!" He said sarcastically trying to change the subject and I gave him the "really?" look and he sighed.

"Well.....since we're on the topic of Y/n, I need to tell you something" I said looking down and fiddling with the hem of shirt getting nervous. Fuck Haley, man up!

"Go ahead" He said and I looked up a little to see his gaze is directly on me. Thanks Vinnie for not making this more intimidating!

"Look....I know about you and Y/n?" I said looking up and he furrowed his eyebrows with slight nervousness taking over his face.

"Wha- What are you taking about?" He asked still looking at me and you can see the nervousness taking over his expression.

"I know you like Y/n, I heard it last night" I finally admitted and his eyes shot up.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Well shit.
Anyways....... I hate math😃😊😇🥰😍🤩😘

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!