Chapter 16

Y/N'S POV

It's currently a week a later ans it is now the day of our one week trip to the camping grounds with our school. I was quickly eating my breakfast so I can head to pick up the everyone. We decided to go in one car because it will be more enjoyable that way.

Our school gave us the options of going in a bus or with our own vehicles so obviously we chose the second option. Every car had to go to the school and we all will follow the main bus to the camp.

I finished eating and grabbed my luggage for the week and said goodbye to my brother. I got in my car and drove to Haley's house first.

"Hey!!" Haley said excitedly.

"Hey Haley" I greeted her.

"I'm so excited for this trip, we  boutta turn up." She nodded.

"Ofcourse" I smiled.

"Well let's go pick up the boys shall we." She asked.

"Yes we shall." I laughed.

We were on our way to pick up Troy first and Haley and I played music on the way there. Even the it was pretty early it's never to early for music. We picked up all the  boys and made our way to a Seven Eleven to get snacks and gas for the roadtrip.

"Should I get a slushie or is it too early for that shit." Kio asked.

"Well I guess the sugar will keep you awake." I said grabbing a bag of hot cheetos and looking along the aisle. I also picked up a Twix bar (a/n: Twix are bomb) doritos and I was making my way towards the drinks.

"What are you gonna get?" Haley asked me.

"Probably a Gatorade, cuz it's good and I'll have energy to drive." I admitted.

"You dont have to drive the whole way, I could drive some of the miles." Vinnie offered.

"Oh, thanks. Well I heard that the school is gonna take a stop so we can switch then." I said.

"Fine by me." He agreed.

"But don't crash my car" I smiled sarcastically.

"Not making any promises." He said walking away to the cashier and I just playfully rolled my eyes.

We made it to the school seeing a ton of student scattered in the yard. The boys, Haley and I just stood by my car not wanting to mix with the other kids. We waited until a staff member said something until our principal finally spoke up telling us how we were to reach at the camp.

It was time to leave and we got into my car and began the road trip. The first thing we did was play music. We played songs from artists likes SZA, Tyler the Creator, Tame Impala and other artists. Then the song "Riptide" came on and we all looked at each other knowing we were about to get hyped up.

I loved this song because is gave me summer roadtrip vibes and it was a good song to play at the moment because the sun was rising. The whole crew started singing along to the song.

(a/n: the song is above⬆️)

"I was scared of dentists and the dark. I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations." Haley and I sang.

"Oh, all my friends are turning green. You're the magician's assistant in their dream" The boys sang.

"Ah-ooh-ooh-ooh, ah-ahh-ah-ah
And they come unstuck."

We all looked at each other knowing the beat was gonna drop and sang to the top of our lungs.

We finished singing and all laughed continuing our session of listening to music. The boys LOVED Arctic Monkeys, so when there songs came on they would just sing like it's there last word. Especially for "Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High?" But it was lowkey kinda cute and wholesome to see them sing.

"Now it's three in the mornin' and I'm tryin' to change your mind" Jordan started.

"Left you multiple missed calls and to my message you reply" Troy continued.

"Why'd you only call me when you're high?" Kio sang.

"Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?" They all sang in unison.

They all bobbed their heads waiting for the main beat of the song to drop

"Why'd you only ever phone me when you're high?"

The song ended and changed to another.

"OKAYYY WE SEE YOU." Haley said.

"POP OFF I GUESS" I laughed.

The first half of the ride was really fun and entertaining which made the ride seem really short. The entire school body made out first stop near an open space mall so we can gather snacks and use the bathroom. They said we has 30 minutes so we all went in and looked around to see if we find anything we needed.

Our fatasses obviously went to the food court to find something since it was near lunch. We all bought Chick-fi-la and used the bathrooms. We still had 20 minutes left so we went into the clothing stores to look around.

"This necklace is sick."

He said looking through the view window staring at this "Vivienne Westwood Chocker Necklace"

This Necklace:

"It is really cool

"It is really cool." Troy said.

We walked into the store and looked at all the jewelry while the boys went over to look at the necklace and Haley and I looked at the rings.

"We should buy rings together." I told Haley.

"Omg we should!" She responded.

The boys came up to us and looked at the rings as well.

"Did you buy the necklace?" I asked Vinnie.

"No, but later on I guess I will buy it." He said.

We had 5 minutes left so we just made our way to the car and this time Vinnie had to drive the other half. That half was really tiring since we did wake up early this morning so some of us slept including me. So I barely remembered the rest of the ride.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!