Chapter 21

Y/N'S POV

It's the next morning and I woke up to banging on my door. I checked my phone and saw that it was 10 in the morning. Damn, how I did I get up so late? I think Haley heard the knocking too and got up. I walked to the door and opened it revealing Jesse.

"Really?" I sighed.

"So you're not gonna hug me or anything.." He said nonchalantly.

"I don't think I need too, it seemed that you had a little too much fun without me at home." I laughed and hugged him.

"How did you even find our room anyway?" I asked.

"Oh, I asked some dude at the front desk. I think his name is Brad?....Brandon?....I don't know." He said.

"Oh....it was Brayden." I laughed.

"Well whatever, why are you still sleeping. It's literally about to be 11." Jesse asked.

"Mind your business Jessie." Haley said shouting sarcastically from inside.

"Damn." He placed his hand on his heart.

"Just go to your room. We'll be back. We'll meet you at the lobby." I said and close the door in his face before he could respond and I smirked walking back on my bed.

"He deserved it." Haley laughed.

"Haha yeah I know." I agreed hugging my pillow.

"But honestly we should get up and get ready" Haley admitted getting up.

"UGH fine." I said getting up and walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

-

Haley and I both got ready and as I was doing my hair our door flung open and I looked to see the boys.

"Damn you guys should really lock your door." Kio said walking over to our bed.

"We do, it's just that Jesse came over this morning and I think I forgot to lock the door." I rolled my eyes getting up and putting on my shoes.

"He's here already?" Vinnie asked.

"Yup, I suppose they probably came at 8 or something." I said.

"What time yall woke up at because it clearly seems like around 11." Jorda said.

"Nuh uh, actually at 10." Haley said.

"What's the time right now?" I asked realizing its probably late asf.

"Uh....its 12:03." Kio responded.

"Damn we should get going" I finished.

-

We walked out into the lobby being greeted by Brayden.

"You're finally awake sleeping beauty." Brayden said laughing at me.

"Not the beauty part though." Troy said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

"It's true, you're an ugly sleeper." He laughed.

"Oh shut up Troy, speak for yourself." I said pulling out my phone to get a picture of him sleeping.

"Fine I'm sorry." He laughed.

"You've been sleeping all morning. Also, I saw this kid that looked just like you-..." Brayden started but cut him off.

"Oh, that's my little brother Jesse." I replied.

"Makes sense. So where are you guys going to?" He asked.

"Don't know, but aren't you busy with like work-..." Vinnie tried changing the subject but I cut him off.