Chapter 24

(make sure to read the author's not at the end, I have a surprise)

VINNIE'S POV:

Y/n went back into the dressing room to change her clothes while I waited outside for her to finish. When I was helping her undress you could feel the thick tension between us.

"Vinnie!" I heard someone say before it interrupted my train of thought. I turned to see Kio, Haley and the rest of the group including Brayden. They had a bunch of gifts in their hands which I assumed was from winning tickets at the arcade.

"We've been looking everywhere for you guys, we thought you left the mall." She said panting trying to catch her breath.

"Oh well, Y/n and I were bored playing games so we walked around the mall and we ended up here." I told her.

"Where is Y/n anywa-..'" Kio began before Y/n cane out of the dressing room.

"I'm right here" She laughed while picking up the dress and heading back to the row where the dress was originally.

"Good, we found her, now lets go get something to eat before I die." He said making us laugh.

"Calm your tits, we're leaving now." Jordan said while patting his back as we left the store to the food court upstairs.

Y/N'S POV

We left the store and made our way to the food court as Haley and I talked along the way.

"So what happened between you and Mr. Vincent over there?" She said with a smirk, wiggling her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked hoping she didn't get a wrong idea of the situation.

"Oh shut up, you know what I mean." She sheepishly smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Well nothing happened alright." I smiled and she put her hand up in defense.

"Well that explains the photos of you guys kissing each other's cheek." She giggled and my face went to immediate shock.

"W- wait what? How do you-..." I started and she pointed to Vinnie's back pocket with his phone as they were walking ahead of us.

"And this too." She said pointing to my phone case which I held in my hand.

"Oh..." I trailed off.

"C'mon Y/n, I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything." She said wrapping her arms around my shoulder.

"I don't kiss and tell." She said kissing my cheek and I pushed her off while we laughed.

"Ew I don't want you pizza breath on my face" i laughed.

"So are you gonna spill the tea?" She smirked and I sighed giving in.

"Fine." I huffed pulling her back to make sure that we were a couple meters behind the boys.

"Okay well nothing really happened in the arcade, we just took pictures and the he gave me the idea to put it in our phone case."

"That's so cute though." She said making a sarcastic pouty face.

"Oh stop it." I laughed and continued.

"Then we got bored and decided to walk around and ofcourse I had to stop at Forever 21 to check out there clothes"

"Hmmm...." She hummed indicating that she was listening.

"I saw this really cute dress and decided to try it on, but let's just say it was too tight. I didn't know if I liked it or not, so I asked Vinnie but at first he didn't say anything so I thought-....." I was interrupted by an excited Haley

"OMG he was obviously speechless and thought you looked amazing, your curves were probably showing too." She smirks

"Couple goals right here ladies and gents." She continued.

"Well.....at least I hoped he thought I looked good." I put down my head looking at the floor remembering his reaction.

"Now continue the story." She pleaded.

"Uh...okay, well I was gonna take it off but I couldn't since it was too tight so I asked Vinnie for help. So when he took it off it felt like time stopped, like I couldn't move-..."

"Omg, you guys were having a moment." She stopped me.

"Let me finish, damn..." I sarcastically rolled my eyes.

'So as I was saying, I don't know what happened, I felt.....weird? but in a good way." I confessed.

"That's the feeling of love for ya." She smiled.

"This is the big question....did you get butterflies?' She said wiggling her eyes.

"Uh....well....yeah. But I don't wanna get into things so quickly, things are just going too fast....it's like....like..." I couldn't find words to describe it but Haley had cut me off.

"It's like a movie, enemies to lovers for sure. He was your bully, now he's probably in love with you and you're probably in love with him." She stated.

"Key word, probably." I said not wanting her to get to excited

"Anyways....the ship is sailing and it has a long way to go" She laughed and nodded and I playfully slapped her shoulder.

'But let's hope an iceberg doesn't reck that ship.' She said moving her gaze from me towards the front of us where I saw Brayden walking over to me.

"Oh hey..." I said with a friendly smile.

"Hey I just came to give you this." He said handing me a tiny teddy bear which I'm sure he won from the crane machine in the arcade.

"Oh thank you so much, but why for me?" I asked confused on why he didn't keep it, he won it anyways.

"Just thought that cute things belong to cute people." He said smiling then giving me a wink while walking back to the boys. Not gonna lie, it made me blush which I know I shouldn't, but his gesture was really cute.

'What" Haley started.

"Just" I continued

"Happened. Looks like your ship is in a bit of a mess." She said looking at me in the eyes.

"Uh....yeah." I agreed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

BUT ANYWAYS.... I WANNA MAKE A NEW BOOK😛 but I need your guy's consent.

The book is about a mafia leader/criminal who falls in love with a good girl college student. Obviously the book is going to be a Vinnie Hacker fanfic unless if you guys want it to be another person.

But your girl came prepared and already made a story cover😏

BUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT IT😩