Chapter 36

Y/N'S POV

As we were about to leave, I remembered the wallet that we were about to return. I looked on the ground to see that it was no where to be seen. I furrowed my eyebrows and took the thought off my mind as Vinnie seemed to forget about it as well.

Vinnie held my hands as we walked all the way back to the rooms. Luckily barely anyone was outside so it was easy for us to hide our soaking state. Finally we made it into the lobby then to the hallway with both of our rooms. Vinnie stopped with me at my door before he turned all his attention on me and his hands still in mine.

"Today was..." I said searching for words to describe today. I truly had fun with him after all we did in the couple of hours we had. "...amazing" I continued with a smile.

"I'm glad that I made your day. Hopefully we can do this again." He suggested and I can feel my insides burning of his words. Again. He wants to do this again.

"See you later darling" He said while bringing up my hand to his mouth and placing a light gentle kiss in it before he let go of my hand and I could feel the coldness of his absence.

I mentally screamed and walked into my room to be greeted by Haley standing in front of the door with a bag of popcorn in her hands.

"It's just like a movie" He said while wiping her fake tears.

"Wait...I- did you see-..." I said with my mouth slowly falling open.

"Every single moment" She smirked and I huffed while walking past her to grab clean clothes before I take my shower.

"Well let's just say.......I knew the plot of this movie before it happened" She said hesitantly turning her gaze towards me.

"What do you mean Haley" I said giving her a suspicious glare. I know this girl is capable of many things.

"I did a little planning here and there, ypu know, some cupid magic" She said playfully and I turned my full attention on her.

"You planned all this!" I said slightly raising my tone, not in an angry way.

"Y/n we ALL knew you and Vinnie liked each other, besides, this puzzle was being built and I had to put in the last piece" She said and I rolled my eyes playfully while throwing one of my shirts at her.

"God stop using metaphors" I said and she threw my shirt right back at me.

-

VINNIE'S POV:
God did I want to continue what happened in that lake.

The day went perfect, definitely not what I was expecting. I was glad that she enjoyed our time together even though it was really hectic and we still managed to do alot in so little timing.

The kiss was fucking magical. I know it sounds corny but it's true. The way she moaned into the kiss made me smirk knowing that she was enjoying every second of it. Her flustered face after she realised she moaned and when I end the kiss was hilarious but wholesome at the same time.

I interrupted my own thoughts before I entered my room to see the boys watching something on the tv. When the heard the click of the door as I shut it, they all looked up and ran towards me. I felt like I was being intruded paparazzi or something.

"Ayee and he's back" Jordan said and I scoffed.

"How was it?" Kio asked.

"Did you guys you know-..." Troy asked and we all looked at him. Kio nudged his shoulder and he winced in pain.

"I was kidding, it was a joke" Troy said hitting back Kio and I placed my fingers on my forehead from his stupid question. But he was close...*wink*. I walked over to bathroom and took my shirt while looking for a new pair of clothes.

"So did anything big at least happen" Jordan grinned and I scoffed. I swiftly turned around and sighed at them.

"Look....we kissed. B-..." before I could even continue they all congratulated me as if I just got married.

God are these boys crazy.

"Guys shut up. I'm sure people in the lobby could hear your loud asses" I said throwing a pillow at them.

"My boy is gonna be jittery for the rest of the year" Kio said and the boys laughed while I rolled my eyes. I mean....they weren't wrong.

"Stop being annoying. I'm gonna go take a shower" I said giving them a glare while they all smirked.

-

Y/N'S POV:
I was laying in bed watching tv until Haley took me out of my trance.

"The boys want to sneak out and go to McDonald's at 8:00, you down?" She asked and I turned to her.

"Yeah sure, what time is it right now?" I asked so I know how long again I have free until 6.

"It's 7:50, so get up and get dressed old lady" She grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Says the one with back problems" I shot back at her with a smirk and she gave me a glare.

"Don't you dare bring my personal life into this" She said throwing a pillow at me and I laughed.

"Ow" I winced while getting my shoes on.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
My comfort movie is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Is that weird? LMAOOO

I just really like how weird and creepy Willy Wonka is💀

Also a double update today😏

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!