Chapter 15

Y/N'S POV

*SKIP TO MONDAY*

It's currently Monday which makes it one week until our trip to the camping grounds. I was honestly really excited to spend it with my friends. I picked up Troy and Haley from their houses and we headed to school. We came 5 minutes before the bell rang so we immediately went to our classes. Haley and I had first period together which was History.

"Alright class, this will be a free period since we finished all the work we needed to do before the camping trip." The teacher said.

Haley and I turned to look at each other and smiled. Then we just talked for the period.

'So what did you and Vinnie do Friday?" She asked.

"Well we tried to pull and all nighter which didnt happen. So he carried me to a garden then we spent the rest of the night at his house. We build a fort, made a cake and my favorite ramen. Then we just watched a movie." I told her.

'Damn, all of that? That sounds fun and you didn't invite me" She said sarcastically.

"Miss girl you were busy" I said and we just laughed.

"So are you excited for the trip?" She smirked.

"Hell yes. Plus we are leaving this boring town." I admitted.

"I know right, it's time for a change. Ouu, next we have art." Haley said.

"Omg yes, Mrs.Jackson is definitely one of the best teachers at this school." I nodded.

" know right, she must be protected." She said ans we laughed.

After the bell rang, Haley and I walked to Mrs. Jackson's class to see the boys already at their tables and we just sat next to them.

"Alright class welcome to another day. Today we will be doing abstract art. For this you can choose to do whatever you like or even portrait of your friends. Have Fun!" Mrs. Jackson said with a bright smile on her face.

The boys, Haley and I decided on doing portraits of each other, mostly to make fun of them.

"I'm going to do Jordan." Kio said.

"I'll do Haley." Tory said.

"I guess I'll do Y/n." Vinnie said.

We all started our paintings of each other while laughing the whole time. I looked over at Haley's painting of Troy and I just burst out laughing.

"What?" Kio asked with furrowed eyebrows.

I grabbed Haley's painting and showed them and they also began to laugh.

"What is that?" Vinnie laughed.

"Oh shut up Vinnie, like if you can do any better." Haley teased.

"PLEASE- He looks like and improper fraction' I said laughing making all of us laugh including Haley. I continued my painting of Vinnie and I must say.....it was not cute. Class was going to end in 10 minutes and all of us were done with our paintings so the decided to show each other our portraits.

"3....2....1" Kio counted down and we flipped them around and began to laugh.

"Why is my hair basically yellow." Vinnie said.

"I didnt know how to make the color of your hair, this is the closest I could get" I laughed.

"Kio I get my hair is a bit long but why do I look like Tarzan." Jordan said and we laughed and just continued our classes until it was lunch.

*LUNCH*

"You guys need mental help." I heard Vinnie say as Haley and I approached the table.

"Need mental help for what?" I asked them.

"Kio thinks cake is better than ice-cream." Vinnie answered.

"That's because it is" Kio argued.

"No it-" Vinni was cut off.

"Can you guys shut up, there's something called ice-cream cake, learn about." She said rolling her eyes opening her bag if chips which made me laugh. The boys list ignored her and continued arguing.

Author's Note

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!