Chapter 4

Y/N'S POV

School was now over and I drove my brother home with Haley in the car, thenshe direced us to her house. We got to Haley'shouse, I parked my car then walked inside to see her mom cooking.

"Hi swee-  Oh, I see you brought along a friend with you today" Haley's mom said with a greeting smile.

"Yes mom, this is Y/n, she's new to town" Haley smiled introducing me to her mom.

"Well nice to meet you dear, you can call me Amy. Do you mind staying for dinner because you might have alot of work?" Haley's mom asked in gesture of being nice.

"Nice meeting you as well, oh um, I will see if I can stay for dinner." I responded not sure if I can stay or not because my mom might want me back before time.

"Alright." She responded going back to her cooking.

Haley then carried me to room and it was kinda big ngl.

"So how about we get started on our homework?" Haley askedbi nodded

"Fine by me." I said pulling out my supplies from my bag.

We started doing our homework we completed our Math and History. While I was doing Science, Haley got off her bed then placed her phone on her vanity.

"Let's make a tiktok" She smiled and I sighed just watching her.She was actually REALLY good at dancing.

"We have to download it right now. Give me your phone" She said rushing me and I olayfully rolled my eyes giving her the phone.

I gave her my phone, then took her phone to check out the app. I went to her profile and saw 2.5 MILLION FOLLOWERS?!?!?!

"WHAT, YOUR FAMOUS!!!" I exclaimed in shock looking at her.

I said quickly coming off the bed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot-..." She started but I cut her off.

"How come you didnt tell me?" I said with wide eyes still surprised.

"I dont know, i dont really like being public about my account" She responded and I nodded my head understanding her statement.

"And your accounts is........done" She said excitedly sitting next to me. She handed me my phone. I sat that I had one follower and I clicked to see that it was Haley.

"Now, we need to make a video and get it on the for you page" She sighed.

"What is the "for you page"" I said confused.

"Its like the explore page on tiktok and if you get on the for you page  alot of people will notice you." She told me.

"But I dont wanna be noticed..." I said in all honesty not wanting fo gain attention.

"Cmon please, it will be worth it." She begged me.

"Fine, only since you begged me."

"Great! now let's find a sound to use." She said.

"Oh how about we use this one, but it's a dancing tik tok..." She continued.

"Sure, it's fine" I smiled.

"Ok cool, let me teach you the steps." She said pulling me off of the bed.

Haley taught me the dance and we made the tiktok and it was now time to post it.

'Alright, I just posted it, hopefully it blows up. Now let's continue our work." She she grabbing her text book.

"If you want I can do half of Vinnie's homework for you." I said