Chapter 5

Y/N'S POV

I woke to a brand new day of school not wanting to go like usual. I got ready and ate bread and toast for breakfast. I called down Jesse so we can leave early for school because I had to pick up Haley since she usually rode the bus before. But I decided to pick her up everyday because she is my first friend here and shes taught me alot in the past day.

Jesse and I got into my car and began our way to Haley's house.

"So have you made any new friends as yet." I asked trying to start a conversation and to sss how school is going for him.

"Yeah I made one friend, his name is Tommy." He responded.

"Well at least you're making new friends." I admitted.
"Yup, he might actually come later at our house." He said.

We finally arrived at Haley's house then it was off to school. I parked my car then we left the parking lot to the entrance of the school.

"Alright see you lil brother..." I said walking away from hi.

"yeah bye." He said back.

He then walked away and met up with some boy which I guess was Tommy. Then Haley and I started walking off to our first class which was Math.

"So did you drop the homework off at Vinnie's house." She asked.

"Yeah, I did" I said.

"How was it." She asked probably because he's always mean.

"Not good actually, I got the door slammed in my face, which was super nice" I said sarcastically with a smile and she laughed

"Well at least he didnt try anything, like beat you up or something" She laughed

"Tru-.." I was interrupted by a warm liquid spilling of my cream hoodie. I looked up and saw that Vinnie spilled a coffee on me.

"Dont make me have to tell you watch where you are going again." He said angrily referring to yesterday at how I bumped into him. His face was very close in proximity to mine.

"I didnt even do anything." I said in an angry tone.

"Aye watch your tone with me and shut your mouth." He said grabbing my wrist tightly leaving a small bruise behind. Jordan and Kio just watched, Jordan stood there with an emotionless face while Kio looked like he was in pity for me. Vinnie and Jordan walked off and left while Kio stood behind and helped me up.

"Aye you alright, can I get you-..." He said quickly rushing to my aid.

"No, it's ok- I'm fine. But thank you." I smiled even though it wasn't fine at all.

"Anytime, I'm sorry for him, he's just in a bad mood..." Kio tried to defend Vinnie.

"Bad mood!? Well damn, he's always in a bad mood then" Haley confessed and I knew she was angry.

"Well, I guess you can say he's mean then" Kio sighed knowing it was true.

"Pft..." Haley rolled her eyes.

"Well could I at least help in walking you guys to class?" Kio asked.

"S-..." I started.

"I think we are good for now. Bye-" Haley grabbed my hand then we walked away from him.

"What was that all about." I asked.

"Cmon Y/n, his friend literally just kicked you in the leg, we CANNOT be friends with the enemy." She admitted.

"What enemies? Haley he means no harm, he's just trying to be friends with us." I admitted because Kio is really a nice guy.

"Fine I will give him a chance, only ONE chance." Haley stressed.