Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV

It's currently 6:00p.m. on a summer night, I was laying in bed on my phone until my mom called me for dinner.

"Y/N AND JESSE COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR DINNER, I HAVE SOME SPECIAL NEWS FOR YOU!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"OK IM COMING" I shouted back hoping she would hear me.

I wonder what's the special news? I quickly rushed downstairs to be met with my mom preparing dinner.

"Alright I'm here, what's the special news?" I said finally downstairs.

"Am I getting the new PS5?" He asked with a mischievous smirk and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No Jesse, and hold your horses. Why dont you take some food and have a seat before I tell you" My mom said.

I quickly grabbed a plate and grabbed something along go drink.

"Are you ready to tell us?" I said anxiously hoping it was something good.  My life needs some excitement.

"The big news is that WE ARE MOVING TO SEATTLE!!!" My mom said excitedly

"OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS" I exclaimed.

"WAIT REALLY" Jesse said.

"Yup, I got a promotion from my boss and the work place is in Washington" My mom said with a smile

"Great, now I gotta be the new kid" I said sarcastically and my mom playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'm kidding" I said with a smirk and she gave me a glare. I was happy for my mom, she truly deserved it after taking care of me for my whole life. Moving to Washington meant it was an opportunity to meet new people and find be friends. I did have friends before but they barely hanged out with me and spoke to me so I just kept to myself after that.

I was kinda nerdy you can say, I loved to read books, I made sure that I did well in my school work and ensured that my grades were high. But would I call myself a nerd? Definitely not.

"So when are we moving?" Jesse asked taking a bite from his food.

"We are moving in a week before school starts and both of you will be going Ridgewood High. So you better start packing" She said with a serious tone at the last part of her sentence.

"Okay" I responded.

IToday was 2 weeks before school opened so we had 1 week to pack. After eating dinner I got to my room and began to pack because I had nothing else to do. While I was packing, I heard someone knocking on my door, it was Jesse.

"Hey what's up" I said putting away some clothes.

"Hey, I just came to tell you that I heard that there are some "famous" kids that go to our school" Jesse said with air quotations and I furrowed my eye brows in confusion.

"Well how are they "famous"?" I said doing the same.

"Apparently they're famous on tiktok, I heard that they have over 1 million followers" Jesse answered with a grin.

"And why do I need to know this?" I asked and he ignored my question.

"What are you doing anyway...." He trailed off.

"I'm just packing, you should start too, you always procrastinate on everything" I said teasing him and he rolled his eyes.

"Bro shut up." He said walking annoyed out of my room.

"I'm just stating the obvious" I shouted after him following with laughter.

After I finished packing half of my things, I took and shower and changed into a tank top and black sweatpants. I watched laid in bed for a while until I fell asleep.

Author's note:
Check out my other books💞

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!