Chapter 23

Y/N'S POV

We exited the photo booth and waited for the photos print. We got two of each which was perfect so we had our own.

"Here you go." I said giving him one of the collages.

"Thanks." He said taking it from my hand about to rip out one of the photos.

"Woah what are you doing?" I asked with a confused face while he still went on to rip the photo.

"Relax, I'm just gonna do this...." He said with a smirk placing the ripped photo into his wallet with the clear space for his ID or driver's license. He put the photo of both of us making silly faces in the space.

"Ahhh...makes sense." I chuckled.

"And this....goes in here." He said taking the other two photos of us kissing each other's cheek I  the back of his clear phone case.

"Tada!" He said smiling showing me his phone.

"Not to bad Vincent. Now I'm gonna steal your idea." I cheekily laughed placing the photos behind my phone.

"Plagiarism is a serious crime." He rolled his eyes playfully and I slapped his shoulder.

"What game are we off to now?" I asked as we both looked around the arcade.

"How about of game of  air hockey then we can see if the others are finished?" He suggested.

"Alright, but I have to warn you that I am a pro at this game." I said proudly looking up at him.

"Don't talk more than you can show Y/n, I hate to burst your bubble when I win." He said flexing his muscles and I rolled my eyes.

"We'll see about that." I said putting down his arms and dragging him to the game.

"It's on." I said giving him a competitive stare.

"Let the game begin!" He said in the tone of a referee making me laugh.

The game started off smoothly with both of us making a couple goals here and there but at that point we were in a tie with 3-3, then I broke the tie with scoring another point. But the winner needed 7 points to win

"One for Y/n! Can Vinnie pass her score to meet her standards? Probably not because Y/n is a winner." I said with my hands at my mouth pretending for it to be a microphone in the same tone as a referee making us erupt in laughter.

"Game on." Vinnie said.

We continued the game but ofcourse I took the win.

"Y/n aims, she hits, AND SHE SCORES! WOO!" I said spinning around and doing a little victory dance.

"Fine fine, you win." He rolled is eyes while I felt accomplished.

"Probably next time Vincent." I said patting his back and walking away.

"Stop calling me Vincent, it sounds weird." He looked at me.

"No can do Vincent." I said and laughed while he gave me a deep stare starting to chase me.

"Alright I'll stop" I said in defeat.

"I'm kind of tired now, want to go around the mall?" I asked him because playing the games were getting boring.

"Sure but if we get lost in blaming it all on you." He pointed to me.

"No promises." I winked.

We made our way around the mall passing alot of stores and I was getting hungry but I didn't want to eat without the entire group so why not stop for a snack.