Chapter 12

Y/N'S POV

It's been about 2 weeks and Vinnie has
gotten closer to all of us, I felt like that we have been coming closer as a pair. It was Friday and I wanted to do something fun this afternoon since it was the weekend.

*At school before 1st period*

We got to school a little bit early and we sat in the cafeteria for a while.

"Bro I'm SO tired." Troy groaned.

"Same here, I just want this week to be over with." Jordan admitted.

"You guys are just lazy." Haley chuckled.

"It doesn't matter because we are gonna have fun day" I smiled.

"How?" Vinnie asked.

"Well I was thinking we should go out today, and have some fun. And to get break from this hell hole." I laughed.

"I want to but I can't, I have to help my mom shop for a new refrigerator, cuz my dumb brother broke it." She told me.

"Um...ok?" I said.

"Troy and I were gonna go to the skate park today." Jordan said and Tory agreed.

"Plus I got to get my board replaced, I broke it in half because I wouldn't to this trick, maybe next time." Troy continued and I nodded.

"Well......I guess it's just us then." I said looking at Kio and Vinnie.

"Uh...actually, there's this thing....I have to do.....so um yeah I can't go." Kio hesitated.

-

VINNIE'S POV:

I actually wanted to hang out with Y/n today but everyone seemed busy besides Kio and I.

"Uh...actually, there's this thing....I have to do.....so um yeah I can't go." Kio said.

I knew he was lying. He made up that just so Y/n and I could spend time together. I did tell him that I kinda had feelings for her. Kio was always the romantic type and I know he would do anything just for Y/n and I to get closer.

"Um ok......Well I guess it just you and me Vinnie" She smiled.

"Yeah, I guess so. I can pick you up at 4:00" I offered.

"Ofcourse, I will text you." She said lastly.

Ahh...well I guess I had to make the most out of this night.

-

Y/N'S POV

*SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL*

I dropped of Haley at home and Troy nd Jordan at the skate park then I made my way home with Jesse. We got home and I saw him running into his room

"Bro where are you going?" I asked him.

"I have plans." He said.

"You.....a 15 year old...have plans?" I said pointing at him and laughing.

"Yes I do, Tommy and I are going to the skate park again just like yesterday. Dont be mad you never leave the house" He laughed at me.

"One, that was rude and two, I actually am going somewhere today." I nodded proudly.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Vinnie and I don't know where we're going to but we will figure it out on the journey." I said.

"You and Vinnie? So like a date?" He asked confused.

"N- no, we are going just as friends" I nervously answered.