Chapter 11

Y/N'S POV

Today I woke up feeling happy knowing that Vinnie and I made up but i just needed to tell Haley and Troy. I think that they would be cool with him apologizing.

I picked them up from their houses and we drove to school. We got the books from out lockers and headed to out first class which we had together which was English.

"Alright students today we will be having a free period since we completed the syllabus of work of this week. Take this time to do any extra work or study." She said but obviously who was gonna actually study?

"So was last night with Vinnie, was he still being an asshole?" Haley asked.

"Well suprising enough, he was actually really nice and helped me with the project." I said.

"That's shocking." Trot said and I chuckled.

"I know, but also.....maybe.....apologized." I hesitantly said.

"Wait- really?" Haley said sounding shocked.

"Do you guys smell that? It's cap." Troy continued.

"No I'm being dead serious, he actually did." I said trying to convince them.

"Are you sure he wasn't just pranking you?" Troy laughed

"100% sure." I said.

"Um...ok then, so are we like friends with him now?" Haley asked.

"Well I said both of us could be friends but I was waiting for what you guys would've said." I admitted.

"Fine, we'll give him a chance. But only ONE chance." Haley stressed on the "one."

"Fine." I laughed.

Vinnie's POV:
*In the same english class*

I was happy that I made up with Y/n, the truth is she was actually really pretty.  ut I couldn't straight up tell her that, she might think I was weird. No one knew about my liking for her, not even Kio and Jordan but I wanted to tell them that I made up with her.

"Hey guys." I greeted them.

"What's up." Kio responded.

"Well last night I apologized to Y/n for being mean to her." I admitted.

"Finally some sense was knocked into your head, it was about time." Jordan told me.

"Exactly, you've been interfering with them for no reason especially Haley." He said looking in Haley's direction and zoned.

"Bro.......Kiooo" I trailed off while snapping my fingers in front of his face.

"Oh um, sorry." Kio said snapping out of his trance.

"One, I BARELY did anything to Haley, I just asked her to do my homework. Two, do you like her" I smirked wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"No, that's crazy!" Kio defended himself.

"Bruh you literally zoned out looking at her." Jordan laughed.

"I was just.........looking at the w- window." He hesitated.

"Bro whatever." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Anyways...dont change the subject, back to you. So how did you tell her?" Kio asked.

"Actually, she asked the question then I apologized. She said she would've told Haley and Troy but let's see if they accept it." I said looking over at her table to see her talking with Troy and Haley.

"I think they will accept it." Kio said.

"Well that's easy for you to say, you were friends with them this whole time." I admitted.

"You got a point, but maybe if you weren't out of your mind you could've easily been friends with them too." Kio rolled his eyes.

*SKIP TO LUNCH*

Y/N'S POV:

Haley, Troy and I met at my locker for lunch then we walked to the cafeteria. As we walked in, we heard someone calling our names, it was Kio. He was motioning for us to come sit with him and his friends.

"Is he serious right now?" Haley asked confused.

"I guess so." I patted her shoulder and walked to there table. When we got there Vinnie just looked down, looking as if he was getting tensed.

"Hey guys." Kio said with a bright smile.

"Hey." Troy, Haley and I said in unison.

"I heard the good news." Kio continued and we all furrowed our eyebrows.

"What news." Haley asked.

"That you guys made up. Duh." Jordan answered.

"Yeah, so are we friends now?" Troy asked.

"Well I've been friends with you guys so ofcourse." Kio admitted.

"Yeah I guess." Haley said.

"So....I know we are all going to the trip so I guess we can go together." I suggested because it will be fun.

"Yeah sure, I also heard 6 people in a cabin so all of us in one room." Vinnie spoke up.

"Ok but we gonna turn up" Troy said making us all laugh.

"By the way did you guys finish your social media project?" Kio asked starting a conversation.

"Yeah, my partner and I actually finished pretty quicky." Haley replied.

"Well not me, Kyle sucks ass. He's basically doing nothing." Troy groaned.

"Damn that sucks, Y/n?" Kio asked me.

After he called my name the only thing I could remember was when I feel onto of Vinnie.

"Um..." I trailed off.

"Yeah, we finished yesterday." Vinnie said interrupting me but thank God he did.

Author's note:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!