Chapter 22

Y/n's POV
After Haley and I finished eating it was about time Brayden could be finished with work so we walked back down to the lobby. We saw that the boys including Jesse were talking with Brayden. Vinnie looked oddly uncomfortable and annoyed since Brayden was sitting near him but I brushed it off.

"And we're back." Haley said falling effortlessly on the couch.

"It's been about time." Kio said rolling his eyes sarcastically while I sat next to Haley.

"So have you guys figured out what we should go today?" I asked.

"Not exactly but...." Troy started.

"You haven't thought of anything have you?" Haley said looking at him with a straight face.

"Yeah..." All the boys said in unison.

"Um...how about we do something off campus, I'm sure I can get my aunt (a/n: one of the owner's) to let slide. She's cool, so she might let us leave." Brayden said with a proud smile.

"You sure about that? What are the teachers gonna say." Jesse asked obviously knowing that the teachers would never let us leave the campus.

"I'm sure I can work something out, and she will distract them." Brayden reassured us.

"Fine, but if we do leave the campus, please don't get us killed." Jordan said making us laugh as we all got up from the couches following behind Brayden.

He led us behind the front desk to a door that wrote "staff only" at the front as we walked in to a few desks inside. He walked up to an average height lady around the age of 30 as she was looking through files on a large shelf.

"I'm busy Brayden I can't talk..." She said turning around still looking at the file before she raised her head to see us standing behind Brayden.

"Oh...hello Brayden's friends I assume." She said resting the file on one of the desks with a bright smile

"Yeah this is Y/n, Jesse, Haley, Kio, Vinnie, Jordan and Troy." Brayden said gesturing his hand to each of us as be said our names.

"Pleasure to meet you all." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you." we all responded to her.

"I hope all of you are enjoying your stay here." She said and we all positively nodded.

"So what do you need?" She looked at Brayden.

"I actually came to ask for a favor. I was wondering if we could go somewhere out of campus. Hopefully you would distract the teachers....?" Brayden asked hesitantly with a pleading tone.

"You know that's wrong Bray-..." She started.

"We will be back by 4, c'mon please." He pleaded

She took one last look at us and gave her answer.

"Fine, but you promise you'll be back at 4?" She asked and we all nodded happily. After we immediately left the office and went outside.

"So uh....what car are we using?" He said confused and we all looked up at Brayden since we were confused as well. We couldn't use my car because the teacher kept count of the cars we came with and would suspect something if it wasn't there.

"I came prepared." He said raising a pair of car keys and led us to the car as he drove off to the main road.

"So where exactly are we going?" Jordan questioned.

"Don't know." Kio responded.

"You guys did not plan properly." Haley laughed.

"Well help us out here then "Mrs. I know where to go."" Troy said.

"Fine then, let's go to the mall." Haley suggested.

"BORING." Jordan said putting his hands near his mouth like a microphone.

'That's basic. We should do something more extravagant." Troy said to Haley.

"But we can't do much since we only have like 2 hours, plus, the mall is a universal place." Haley smirked proudly.

"Imma have to agree, like there's clothes, the arcade, food court..." I said carrying on the list.

"I'm on Haley's side, you lost. So the mall it is then." Kio said as Brayden took of to the mall.

-

We arrived at the mall and it was huge. It was an outdoor and indoor mall in one which meant there was alot of stores and things to do. We walked inside and looked around to see if we found anything we wanted to do first.

"Let's go to the arcade "it's universal"" Jordan said mocking Haley from earlier as we laughed.

We walked into the arcade which was pretty big. I spotted a couple of games like the miniature golf, air hockey and the plushie crane.

"Who wants to battle me in the Mario cart, we all know I'm a pro" Jordan nodded proudly.

"You wish, watch me beat your ass." Troy disagreed.

"Stop lying to yourselves, we all know I'm the best." Jesse said and they both took off to the game leaving Haley, Kio, Vinnie, Brayden and I behind not knowing what to do.

"Well I'm gonna go to the plushie crane, anyone wants to come?" Brayden asked.

"Yeah I'll come with you." Kio said and they both left us three.

"Uh.....I'll just....go with them..." Haley said hesitantly before leaving. Vinnie and I both looked at each other awkwardly.

"Well I guess it's just the two of us." I smiled.

"Yup. So....what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Well I'm not really in the mood to play any games right now so photo booth?" I asked.

"Ofcourse" He smiled as we walked to the photobooth taking a seat inside waiting for the countdown before each flash.

"What should we do for the first pose?" Vinnie asked

"Funny faces ofcourse, it's a classic." I laughed. Without thinking we both coincidentally made the lightskin face then the machine flashed as one picture was taken and we laughed.

"Had to copy me with the lightskin face." He said sarcastically and rolled his eyes olay.

"Shut up, we all know that's my signature pose." I laughed.

Before the next photo, Vinnie scooted over closer to me then kissed my cheek. My mind couldn't handle what was going on nor could my stomach, it was filled with butterflies flies and my cheeks grew red as I smiled for the picture.

VINNIE'S POV:

For the second photo o dont know what came onto me. I scooted closer to Y/n giving her a kiss on the cheek. At first she looked confused which made me regret what I've done. "Oh god she doesn't like it" I thought. But eventually she melted into it, smiling for the picture.

After the machine flashed she turned her head in my direction bringing it closer to my face. She placed her lips on my cheek which made me happy for some reason. Maybe because it was only right for her to do the same thing back for the photo but I still smiled then the flash went off.

"You got a lil sum on your cheek...." She told me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You're blushing." She smirked then smiled while I was over here feeling embarrassed.

"Oh shut up princess." I rolled my eyes playfully. Wait, did I just call her-...

Y/N'S POV:

Did he just call me-...

But whatever he said made more butterflies appear in me. What was he doing to me....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!