Chapter 27

VINNIE'S POV:

I was still outside in the lobby at this point along with Jordan, Kio and Troy.

"What do you mean? What did he see?" Kio asked with furrowed eyebrows at Jordan referring to Y/n and Brayden's texts. God I hate him.

"Uh...I don't think it's my place to say that..." Jordan hesitated.

"Just tell me, it's not like we have anyone else to tell" Kio said in a "duh" tone. I was still here and I thought it made no sense in stopping him because I guess I realised I-....

"I don't know what Vinnie saw but he was sorting next to Y/n and reading her messages with some mystery person" Jordan smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"And all I have to say is that he got jealous so he stormed out like a mad man" Jordan chuckled.

"C'mon Vinnie, you're still on this" Kio said getting up from the couch and walking away probably back to the rooms.

"On what? It's already bad enough you guys are letting this random dude hang out with us" I argued back and got up walking with him and Kio and Jordan did the same.

I was honestly upset, ofcourse I would get mad if this random kid is just taking all of my friends plus distracting one of them while we're watching a movie in our only group time without him. Seems a bit obsessive to me but whatever.

"Are you that blind? Get over yourself, we all know it and you do too. You're just in doing yourself a bad favor and you're not making it any better for yourself" Kio slightly yelled back.

Troy and Jordan were just here listening to our whole conversation and by the looks of their faces, I can tell they agree with Kio. Kio opened the door to the room and when we walked in we saw the movie still playing while Haley and Y/n fell asleep probably because of how long we took outside.

"Now they're asleep, great" Troy huffed walking to the bed.

"So this is all my fault now isn't it?" I confessed because it seemed like I ruined the night, which I probably did but I mean they could've stayed inside with Y/n and Haley.

"Yes you did actually. All because of your jealousy" Kio fake smiled talking a little more quieter.

"Jealous? Of what?" I asked.

"Of Brayden, it's obvious Vinnie, stop lying to yourself and get over the feeling, you like her." Kio said. At this point I didn't know what to reply with. If I admitted to his statement many things can go wrong. What will happen to our friendship, would it be weird?

"C'mon Vinnie, just let us know so we can end this already" Troy reassured me in a soft tone and I just sat on the bed.

"Fine I like Y/n is that what you want to hear?" I admitted truthfully then my eyes went wide thinking about what I just said. All the boys looked at me with shocked but relieved faces at my sentence.

-

HALEY'S POV:

After Vinnie randomly stormed out of the room my eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Is he okay?" I asked the rest of the group because it was a weird move.

"I don't know, I'll go check on him" Kio said getting off of the bed and walking our of the room while Jordan followed.

"I'll go too" Teoy said pausing the movie and heading to their direction. I sighed and sat up against the bed frame and looked over at Y/n to see her quickly typing on her phone before putting it down.

"What happened to Vinnie?" Y/n asked turning her gaze to me.

"I don't know, I think he said he was going for fresh air or something" I responded and she nodded understandably taking a handful of popcorn into her mouth. I couldn't help but ask what she was doing on her phone during the movie since no one else was on their's to text her.

"Who was that?" I asked pointing to her phone and she quickly reacted nervously.

"Oh um...it was nothing, just a random Google ad notification." She awkwardly chuckled but I knew she was lying. She couldn't necessarily think that she would get away with lying to me. I'm her bestfriend.

"Cut the crap, I know you're lying" I looked at her with a disappointed smirk and she said adjusting in her place.

"Fine you caught me. It was just Brayden." She confessed putting her head down in embarrassment.

"Ouu, what did he say" I wiggled my eyebrows at her teasingly and she rolled her eyes throwing a pillow in my direction.

"Ow!" I exclaimed when the pillow made contact with my head.

"Nothing important Haley." She said being secretive with her conversation but couldn't let that pass as an answer.

"I never take no for an answer" I said quickly before getting up to grab her phone from her proximity then running around the room so she wouldn't catch me. I rapidly unlocked her phone and went to get messages with Brayden. While dashing around the room and I read the conversation but it was pretty boring in my opinion and I cringed at them talking about Harry Potter and Brayden's childhood.

Ew.

After reading the messages I gave her the phone and sat back on the bed.

"There. Are you happy now?" Y/n said sarcastically panting out of breath.

"Not really. The conversation was very dry" I shrugged and chuckled while she rolled her eyes feeling irritated.

"When are these boys going to come back? I'm getting really sleepy" She said fixing herself under the bed covers and I did the same.

"I don't know, they should be back any moment now" I responded while picking up my phone and looking at the time. Y/n sighed and snuggled into her pillow before saying the words,

"Well I'm going to sleep, I'm actually really exhausted from today. When the boys get back tell them I said goodnight" She giggled at her last sentence and I mumbled an "ofcourse" to her. After being on my phone for 5 minutes after Y/n fell asleep, the boys weren't back as yet so I decided to go to bed as well since it was getting late. Even though the boys wanted to pull an all nighter, we failed terribly. I got comfortable and fell asleep.

During my nap, I was awoken by the room door opening. I slightly peeked open my eyes fo see the boys finally coming in until I heard their voices.

"Now they're asleep, great" I heard Troy murmur sadly.

"So this is all my fault now isn't it?" Vinnie spoke up with a slightly angered tone. What was happening?

"Yes you did actually. All because of your jealousy" I heard Kio reply with the same aggrivated tone but their entire conversation was very quiet as they tried not to wake us up. Were they arguing? What about?

I wasn't going to get up and confront them because I could wake up Y/n in the process. Also I didn't want to disrupt their conversation along with missing out on this information.

"Jealous? Of what?" Vinnie argued back.

"Of Brayden, it's obvious Vinnie, stop lying to yourself and get over the feeling, you like her." Kio replied and I furrowed my eyebrows with my face under the sheets. Firstly why would Vinnie be jealous of Brayden? From what I can see, Vinnie hates that guy. And secondly, VINNIE LIKES SOMEONE? How come I've never known about such a thing?

"C'mon Vinnie, just let us know so we can end this already" I heard Troy sigh. I'm guessing they were trying to end this "argument" but it still made no sense.

"Fine I like Y/n is that what you want to hear?" Vinnie said.

Then silence filled the room.

Oh. My. Gawd.

I could not be hearing correctly. I silently gasped after hearing his words. Vinnie did like Y/n after all. I was right! But was Vinnie gonna tell her? How was I gonna keep this secret from Y/n? AND THE REST OF THE GROUP? They don't know that I heard their conversation tonight.

This is going to be interesting.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
BITCHHH, THINGS ARE GETTING JUICY

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!