Chapter 33

Y/N'S POV:

After some time we finally made it back to the room and I passed the drinks over to everyone and took a seat on the bed. Out of nowhere I saw Haley nudge Vinnie's shoulder and they both looked at each other walking out of the room. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at them walking out until Kio grasped my attention by starting small talk.

"So....anything happened when you were gone?" He randomly asked and I gave him a weird look.

"Nothing really, I just went and got the drinks" I chuckled taking a sip of my coke.

"Well did you talk to anyone?" Jordan continued curiously.

"Oh yeah well Vinnie asked me to go out with him tomorrow." I confessed and I can see a small grin forming on Jordan, Troy and Kio's face. What was happening? I didn't want to tell them anything about Brayden because I don't know what they will say.

-

VINNIE'S POV:
As soon as we made it back to the room Haley immediately dragged me out of there with a large grin on her face wondering if I did it. She pulled my arm until we reached the lobby so no one else could hear us.

"How'd it go?!" She squealed and I rolled my eyes.

"She said no" I said trying to mess with her mind and she squinted hed eyes at me.

"Come clean Vincent" She demanded knowing I was lying. Damn this girl is good.

"I said stop calling me Vincent, but she said yes" I sighed and Haley smirked at me while wiggling her eyebrows.

"So what now?" I asked he since her and Trog were the ones carrying this "plan."

"Oh my work here is done" she started and put her hands up in defense.

"That's for you to figure out, just come up with a date plan. I'm sure you have great ideas." She said sarcastically before patting me back and walking back to the room leaving me dumbfounded in the lobby. I sighed and made my way back to the room

-

A few hours later and if was now 12a.m. and everyone was asleep. Haley and the Y/n went back to their room and Troy, Jordan and Kio were passed out on the bed asleep. I, on the other hand, was trying to plan out this "date" for tomorrow in my Notes app. I know....sad right?

I knew tomorrow was going to be really hot so I needed to plan something for the weather and something that would be in campus since we don't want to get caught leaving. But breaking the rule for 30 minutes wouldn't hurt right?

(a/n: I'm not gonna tell y'all the date idea smh🙄)

After planning it out I smiled at my self knowing that it would be fun. Well...hopefully it would be fun. And hopefully I wouldn't be weird too.

-

Y/N'S POV:
It was 12 in the morning. And what I was I doing? Thinking.

I was thinking how I could make things with Brayden and Vinnie work out since I don't want to ditch any of them and feel bad later on so I thought why not go out with Vinnie first then see if I can go with Brayden afterwards. I nodded my head thinking that it would work out. We'll see.....

-

The next morning I woke up from a semi loud rummaging noise only to see it was Haley getting clothes out of her luggage.

"Could you not have been any quieter?" I argue and she sarcastically smiles.

"Good morning to you too, and it's great that I woke you up, a fresh early start to the day right?" She smirked and I rolled my eyes checking my phone to see all of my notifications. I checked to see I got a message from Vinnie which said "Meet me in the lobby by the red couch at 12:)" and I smiled at the little smiley face at the end. My smile slowly faded away then I saw I got a text from Brayden that said "Morning, wanna meet at the front desk at 6?" and I quickly responded with a simple "sure, see ya"

I got out a bed and went to take a shower and get ready. Afterwards I walked back into the room and got changed into some shorts and a tank top since it was abnormally hot today.

"Where you heading to?" Haley asked while scrolling through her phone.

"Um..I'm going somewhere with Vinnie" I responded while putting on some shoes. She didn't anything besides pursing her lips together with a smirk and looking at me through the mirror.

"Fine but just bring back something nice for me" She winked and I rolled my eyes checking the time to see that it was 11:50a.m.

"Whatever Haley" I laughed.

"I'll catch you later then" I continued and she waved me goodbye as I made my way way to the lobby. Once I got there I looked for the red couch and saw Vinnie sitting there paying attention to whatever was playing on the TV. Why not have a little fun shall we?

I slowly walked up behind him and placed my hand behind his back barely touching him.

"BOO!" I said startling him and he quickly jumped while I smile at his frightened state and he gave me a side eye look.

"Gotcha!" I cheered proudly and he rolled his eyes.

"Not funny, I'll get you back." He warned me but I ignored him and shrugged my shoulders.

"So where are we heading to?" I asked impatiently as he lead us outside. Were we going out of campus?

"Uh....you'll see" He playfully smirked and u nudged his shoulder as we stopped at a car which was definitely not mine. We never used my car to leave the campus because the teachers would know if we left.

"Whose car is this?" I slightly laughed.

"One of the staff members. Let's just say....I worked something out." He smiled while opening the passenger door for me and he walked to the other side.

"And what would that be?" I asked very interested to see what he did to get this car.

"Alot and ALOT of begging. Plus listening to his life story" Vinnie cringed his face at the thought of it and I laughed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Some of yall are probably like, "where did this bitch go?" "why isn't she updating?"

"Did she kill herself?" nah but I wish.

ANYWAYS....I'm stuck doing school and exams plus since I don't live is the U.S. my summer starts on July 2and so I have ALOT more school to go.

hope you enjoyed tho:)

LOVE YOU GUYSS<3

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!