Chapter 7

Y/N'S POV

*3 days later*

Today is another day at school and so far Troy has become really good friends with Haley and I, we get along pretty well. I just woke up and got ready for the day and ate breakfast. I went upstairs to look for Jesse since he didnt come downstairs as yet to eat. I opened his door to see him still in bed with his friend Tommy on facetime sleeping also.

"Jesse GET UP!!! We have to leave for school just now." I said loudly shifting him around also waking up his friend.

"W- What?" He said slowly opening his eyes.

"Get up" I said pulling off his covers.

"UGHHHH" He groaned sitting up on his bed telling his friend goodbye.

"What were you doing all night?" I asked.

"I was playing Fifa with Tommy  but I guess we overplayed last night." Jesse admitted itching his head.

"Well Cmon and get ready, we're leaving in 10 minutes" I said going back downstairs and used my phone for a while and waited until Jesse finished ate then he got ready. He came downstairs and it was time for us to go. And ofcourse his out was very stylish and better than mine. I grabbed my bag and we made our way put the door.

"Sometimes you really need to teach me how to dress." I told him.

"I would but next time let me sleep in" He said seriously and I rolled my eyes.

'Shut up" I said nudging him.

We left our driveway and made our way to pick up Haley first then Troy.

"Morning guys" Haley said.

"Morning" Jesse and I said in unison.

"Y/n it's that time of the week again" Haley said.

"Oh gosh, I forgot that we have P.E. today." I said.

"I already had my P.E. class this week. But he's always up our backs." Jesse said and we agreed.

"I know right, That teacher always makes us run hundreds of laps for no reason." Haley said.

"Exactly, like he's the one that needs the exercise with that belly." I said and we all laughed.

We then drove off from Haley's house and made our way to Troy's house.

"Hey guys." He greeted us.

"Hey." We all said together.

"Troy, it's P.E. today" I cried out.

"I'm sorry what?, I'm confused." He asked and I remembered that he didn't take a P.E. class so far.

"Well basically we have this annoying P.E. teacher that's makes us run thousands of laps for no reason" Jesse told him

"Oh, well I guess he cant be THAT bad." Troy said.

"Well he is THAT  bad." Haley laughed.

We left Troy's house and I drove to school playing Tame Impala, The Neighborhood, Tyler the Creator, etc. on the way there. We all had similar music taste which made the rides to school alot more fun. We got to school and I parked in the students parking lot and we made out way to the entrance of our school. Jesse left us making his way towards his friends.

Haley, Troy and I made our way to our lockers which wer in the same hallway and got our books for next class which was English. We actually loved our English teacher, she was super chill and never gave us homework cuz she new that we were getting alot of homework from other classes. It was like she understood us.

We chilled for a bit in the cafeteria talking and eating until it was time for class. The bell rang and we made it to class and we took our seats waiting on the teacher. Then Vinnie walked in taking a seat next to Kio. I don't remember him having this class with me? But I did realised that he has been in all my classes for the past 3 days.

"Guys." I whispered to Troy and Haley since they sat right beside me.

"What's up?" Tory asked whispering back.

"How is Vinnie in this class? He doesnt have this class with us." I told them noticing the error.

"Exactly, been wondering the same thing. And he was in all our classes for like 3 days." Haley confessed.

"I noticed that too." I said.

"I wonder what he's up to." Troy stated.

The teacher walked into class and began class for today.

"Alright class for today's period you guys can take this time to study or do any homework you didnt do." Yhe teacher said.

I took out my book and began to study and just review things. I opened my book to be interrupted by Haley taking away my book.

"Hey, give it back." I exclaimed old enough for only her to hear.

"I know your nerdy and stuff but cmon take a break." She laughed and I I my eyes. She putthe book back in bag.

"If I fail my next test I'm blaming you."  I sarcastically said.

"What are we gonna do anyway?" I asked.

"We could make a tik tok" Troy smirked and I rolled my eyes.

Haley and Troy made a tik tok while I just sat and watched not wanting to get into their antics.

"Not gonna lie Troy you ate this up." Haley laughed.

"Well I like to call myself a professional at tiktok dances" Troy smirked.

"Alright class settle down, the bell is going to ring in 5 minutes so pack up all your belongings." The teacher said doing the same as well.

Since I didnt use anything from my bag I didnt have to pack anything. The bell rang and we left the class then headed to our next class which was History.

"Guys I forgot to get my History book, I will meet yall in class." I told them.

"Ok, see ya." They said walking off.

I opened my locker to it being slammed by the one and only Vinnie Hacker.

"W- what?" I said getting scared.

"Tell your little boyfriend Troy to watch it." He said in an annoyed tone.

"What? He didnt do anything." I said confused on why he's mad.

"He's pissing me off, that little move he tried to pull in class was not slick. Tell him to watch it or I will hurt both you and him" He continued.

"I-..." Before I could say anything he cut me off.

"You got it." He angrily asked.

"Y- yeah." I said and he left to go off with Jordan and Kio. I quickly got my book and walked to History class.

"Are you ok?" Haley asked.

"Yeah, you looked like you seen a ghost." Troy said.

"No, I'm fine" I lied to them.

Author's note:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!