Chapter 20

Y/N'S POV

Haley and I walked into our room and as we entered she softly screamed.

"OMG OMG!!"

"What?" I asked her.

"You got his number!?!?" She exclaimed and I tried to stay to not make it seem like a big deal even though I was screaming on the inside.

"It's not a big deal Haley." I slightly smirked laying on my bed.

'Cmon Y/n. Don't act so calm, I know your heart is screaming. I know you too well." She looked at me wiggling her eyebrows.

"Fine, AHHH!!!"

I screamed loud enough for no one else to hear us and she hugged me.

"So..." She smirked.

"So?" I questioned.

"So do you like the dude?" she asked with a smile.

"Well...." I stared not sure of a way to answer her question.

"I guess. I mean....he is cute." I said looking down at my feet picturing Brayden's face in my head.

"The start of a new chapter, "Y/n finds love with a mysterious camp dude on a school field trip" She said spreading out her hands across the air.

"Sounds good enough." She said and we laughed.

"What are we gonna eat for dinner, we don't have anything." I said remembering we have no snacks or drinks left from this morning.

"Oh yeah. You wanna invite the boys over and we can go to the cafeteria?" She suggested.

"Sure, we'll go at their room in about 15 minutes." I agreed.

"Fine by me." She nodded.

"Okay, well I'm gonna call Jesse and check up on him. His class is coming tomorrow." I told her.

"Oh, tell him I said hi." She said.

"Sure thing." I smiled.

-

VINNIE'S POV

The boys and I got to our rooms and I jumped on my bed immedigoing on my phone. The place was oddly quiet so re
moved my gaze from my phone and looked up to the boys watching me from the bed across mine with smiles on their faces.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Dude." Jordan said in a "duh" tone.

"Its obvious." Troy continued.

"What's obvious? that I'm hungry? Well let's got to the caf-..." I was cut off.

"No bro, we know you like Y/n." He said and I immediately sat up straight on the bed.

"W- what...w- who told you that." I hesitated.

"No one. We can tell straight through your face." Jirdan said.

"How?" I asked.

"Well for starter's, you're jealous." He laughed.

"I'm not jealous." I lied.

"Yes you are, did you see the look on your face everytime Y/n and Brayden hang out? It's priceless." Troy laughed and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah dude, just admit it already." Jordan stated.

"Admit what? I don't like Y/n, I'm just trying to look out for her." I said convincingly.

"Are you sure about that?" Kio asked.