Chapter 10

Y/N'S POV

It's the next day after what happened at Vinnie's and I was still shook. I picked up Haley and Troy like usual and we made it to school. We made it school a bit early today so we just sat in the cafeteria and talked for a while.

"So how was yes yesterday with Vinnie?" Haley asked.

"Um...good I guess." I said feeling a bit weird remembering the events that took place.

"You're lying" Troy grinned.

"Ok now I know something definitely happened, SPILL." Haley said with a wide smile.

"Fine, so he made me chase him around his house for a stupid bottle of water then I feel on top of him-" I admitted feeling embarrassed.

"So you were straddling him-" Troy said with wide eyes.

"Troy shut up." I said nudging him in a friendly way.

"Fine fine, I'm sorry" He laughed.

"THE TEAA, wait but was he mean tho?" Haley paused to ask.

"Well surprisingly he was actually pretty chill." I said.

"Damn, he must really like you Y/n." Haley said looking down.

"What?" I asked.

"Here us out, he could've easily be mean to you but he chose not too." Troy said which made alot of sense but I had to deny it.

"That doesn't mean anything." I said.

"Was his mom home?" Haley asked.

"N- no" I hesitated.

"Our point exactly, even his mom wasnt there but he was still nice" Haley admitted and I had no words.

"It's quiet now huh?" Troy said making us laugh.

*SKIP TO LUNCH*

My class was over and I walked to my locker to see Troy and Haley.

"What's up." I greeted them.

"I was thinking what if we go sign up for the camp trip today since we all said we were going." Haley asked.

"Ok, fine by me." Tory said.

"Sure, but let me put away my books." I said.

I out away my tesxt books and we walked over to Mrs. Jackson's office to sign the form.

"Oh hi kids, how may I help you this afternoon." She kindly asked.

"Hi Mrs. Jackson, we would like to put down our names for the trip to the camp." I responded.

'Ofcourse, that's great." She said.

She looked through her draws and pulled out a clipboard with a form attached to it.

"All you have to do is fill out the information across this line and you can be free to go." She smiled and we nodded.

"Ok thank you so much." Haley smiled.

Troy and Haley signed the form then as I was about to right my name down I saw Vinnie, Kio and Jordan's name on the list. I was actually surprised because this doesnt seem like something Vinnie would do, but I just continued signing then we left.

We got to the cafeteria, sat down and began to ate

"Did you guys notice Vinnie's name on the list" I asked.

"No, but I'm surprised he would actually go." Haley said.

"That's the same thing I said." I chuckled.