Chapter 3

Y/N'S POV

~First Day of School~

I'm super excited for today, today is my first day of school at Ridgewood Valley High. This is going to be my Junior year and today is Jesse's Sophomore year. I woke up by my annoying alarm ringing, I took it off and walked to my bathroom to get ready. I took a shower, washed my face, brushed my teeth and put on mascara and blush. I got ready and wore a simple but cute outfit.

I finished getting ready, grabbed my bag and headed over to Jesse's room to see if he got ready.

"Are you on drugs or...." I said sarcastically walking into his room because he never wakes up this early.

"What?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"No like seriously, are you on drugs cuz you NEVER wake up early" I laughed.

"Shut up, at least I took the time to get up out of my comfortable bed" He admitted and I laughed walking out his room to the kitchen.

"Hi honey" My mom greeted me.

"Hey mom" I responded.

"Is your brother awake, that kid never gets up early for anything" My mom asked. Even she knew that he doesn't wake up early.

"Yeah he's awake, and surprisingly dressed too" I chuckled.

"Ok good, cuz I don't want him to be late" She said.

I sat at the counter and ate eggs and toast for breakfast while I scrolled through my phone.

"JESSE IT'S TIME TO GO" I shouted out to him.

He came downstairs in a really nice outfit. One thing I admired about Jesse is that he knows how to dress, maybe even better than me sometimes.

We got out the house and jumped in my car to begin our journey to school.

"Before we pull out of this drive way, dont try to kill me" He said.

"How could I kill-..." I started until he interrupted me by pulling out a helmet from his bag.

"Is this really necessary" I said pointing to the helmet

"Yes it really is. Your not a good driver and I dont want to die" He said with a sarcastic smile and I rolled my eyes

"Whatever" I responded.

We drive to school and on the way there I played some Clairo and sang along to the songs. We arrived to school I parked in the parking lot and saw everyone watching my car as if they new they never seen it before. Jesse and I walked out of the car and walked inside the school receiving stares from everyone.

"Does everyone really need to stare right now..." I said whispering to Jesse.

"Well I guess so.." He said whispering back.

We got inside of the school and walked to the front office to get our schedules. She gave Jesse his schedule first and Jesse said he will see me after school, then he got out of the room meeting some boy who I guess he knew.

"Alright, here's your schedule and have a good first day!" The office lady said with a greeting smile.

"Thank you!" I responded with a smile as well.

On my way out of the room I was hoping that I saw Vinnie so he can show me around school since I have no idea where I'm going. I was lost in my thoughts until I bumped into someone and I dropped their books from their hand.

"Omg, I'm so sorry. I wasn't wat-" I started picking up the books from the floor.

"Oh no it's totally fine, I bumped into you." The random person responded. The person kneeled down to pick up the books, it sounded like a girl. We both stood up and she introduced herself.