Chapter 29

Y/n's POV:
After sometime, Haley, the boys and I met up with each other at the lobby while we sat and watch what played on the t.v. while we thought of what we were going to do today.

"Oh! What if we go to the mini gulf area in 2nd block" Troy suggested with a smirk and I sighed.

"That's boring, why don't we just-..." Vinnie started but he was cut of by a voice and it belonged to Brayden.

"What you guys up to? Planning something secretly?" Brayden chuckled while wiping the coffee table in front of us.

"Yeah, we don't know what else to do besides the camp but we can't risk getting caught again" Kio answered while leaning on the wall.

"You know your way around here, why don't you tell us what to do?" Trot asked in hopes of getting an idea and Brayden furrowed his eyebrows while setting down the magazines on the now dried table.

"Uh...well, there's the arcade, which we've already done, the mini gulf course, the gym, the field, the lake a-..." Brayden trailed off but was interrupted by Haley.

"Oh my God let's have a picnic" She suggested excitedly.

"That's WAY more boring" Troy huffed and Haley gave him a dirty glare.

"Look, it's a beautiful day out and this would be perfect. We can have it by the field or the lake" Haley continued and I silently agreed by nodding my head.

"Good point" Kio shrugged his shoulders.

"But where are we gonna get food?" Jordan asked turning his gaze towards Haley.

"I don't know.....the cafeteria?" She sounded unsure.

"Let's just get food out of campus, we eat the cafeteria food everyday. Plus we always eat the same pizza every night" I complained but not in a rude way and Brayden threw the cloth over his shoulder speaking up.

"I can get my aunt to cover up for you guys while you're out. I'm sure she wouldn't have a big problem" Brayden offered and Haley and I snirked at each other knowing that it was being and we were breaking the field trip rules again.

"Oh no, you're coming with us. You're not getting out of this" I told Brayden while he looked at me if I was crazy as well as the group.

"Oh....no, no, no...I can't. I have a busy shift today" Brayden tried to back himself out of the situation but I wasn't taking no for an answer.

HALEY'S POV:

WAS THIS GIRL CRAZY!?!? No offense but......yeah Brayden is kinda cool and sure it's not a problem if her comes but I wanted to use this day to try to bring her and Vinnie together because I can't lie, they would look so cute.

"I'm sure your aunt won't mind if you ask her to spend time with your new friends" Y/n protested. God, curse this girl's generous heart, she is absolutely clueless. I think the group had the same mindset as me since I can tell by their confused faces and Vinnie's slightly clenched jaw which was not a good sign.

"Uhh I'll see what I can do" Brayden said before walking away and leaving the group.

-

You bet it happened! Peep the sarcasm.

We were now on the road in Brayden's car on our way to the gas station to pick up food for our little picnic. Brayden said his aunt let him off but I guess that could be a good thing right? The more the merrier.

Obviously there wasn't enough space in the car to fit all of us so Troy sat in the passenger seat while Vinnie, Jordan and Kio sat in the backseat meanwhile Y/n and I sat the floor. Y/n sat in front of Vinnie on the ground because I forced her to. Bestfriend of the year ladies and gents.