Ch. 61 - HEARTLESS

Chapter Sixty-One⚡Heartless⚡

Chapter Sixty-One
Heartless

Everyone watched as Malia punched Theo over and over. "It's okay. You don't have to stop." Theo said breathlessly and Malia growled at him, "Trust me- I won't." She said before punching him again.

Right as Malia unleashed her claws, Scott stepped forward and pulled her off Theo making her growl at him. "Slow down, okay? He's going back into the ground." Scott said and Liam stepped forward, "You can't. He remembers Stiles and Odette." He said making Malia furiously turn to him

"Scott remembers Stiles and Odette. Lydia and I remember Stiles and Odette." She said and Liam sighed softly, "The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam said making Scott scoff exasperatedly, "Or, he could kill us." He said.

"He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword." Liam said and Theo sighed, "It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight." He said making them look at him. "Shut up!" Malia, Liam and Scott said at the same time and Hayden walked over.

"You both are right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But, for right now-" She says but Scott cuts her off, "He goes back now." Scott said. "Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo said making everyone look at him,
"Shut up!" They all yelled.

Scott grabs Liam by the wrist and leads him into the living room to talk, leaving Malia, Hayden, and Theo in the back room. Malia walks toward Theo, making Hayden to step between them to stop her. "Malia..." Hayden said slowly.

"Can you give me a second alone with Theo?" Malia said and Hayden raised her eyebrows, "Why?" She asked and Malka looked at her like it was obvious. "So I can kill him."

"Okay look. I know that there's mixed feelings all around. But I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt." He said and Malia just glared darkly at him, "Let's kill him." Malia said.

"I can put you back in the ground any time." Liam said as he stood in front of Theo holding Kira's sword. Theo looked at the sword and sighed softly, "You also need a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity. I know where to find one, and I can show you how it works. I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me." Theo said making Malia growl under her breath.