Ch. 38 - DREAMCATCHER

Odette's outfit

Chapter Thirty-Eight 🎭 Dreamcatchers 🎭

🎭 Dreamcatchers 🎭

"Ohhh, I should've got a haircut." Stilinski said as he looked onto the mirror and messed with his hair, "Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles said only to earn a smack a sharp pinch from Odette. "I think you look great, Noah." She said and he smiled at her, "Thank you Odette. Have I ever mentioned that you're my favorite?" He asked making Odette smile as Stiles frowned. 

"Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." Stilinski said as he started to take off his tie until Stiles stopped him, "What? Dad. Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman- or man." Stiles said making Odette chuckle. 

"It's a woman, Stiles."

"Okay..."

"A very beautiful woman." Stilinski said and Odette raised her eyebrows and smiled, "What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles asked and Stilinski smiled. "None of your business. Any one of you." Stilinski said making Odette chuckle, "To late." She said making them all look at her. 

"She told you, didnt she?" Stilinski asked and she nodded, "Yep!" She said and Stiles pouted. "Wha- I want to know." 

"Stilinski!" Someone yelled making them all turn, "Stilinski!" The person yelled again as they all walked out the office to a kid named Donovan in handcuffs being held by Parrish and Deputy Clark and Tracy's dad in front of them. "I'm going to kill you!" Donovan said making Odette furrowed her brows as Stiles pulled her closer to him.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

"I'm not angry, like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window- I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife, and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask, "Why?", remember right now. Because this is why." Donovan said and it was quiet for a minute until Stiles spoke up.