Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO DEATH

Odette's outfit

+ Lacrosse Uniform

+ Lacrosse Uniform

Chapter Thirty-Five
💰 A Promise To Death 💰

"Stiles. Stiles!" Odette said trying to wake up Stiles who was snoring away but still hummed, "We have early morning practice for the big game tomorrow, remember?" She said but it didn't wake him up enough.

"Hi..." He said, still asleep making her chuckle and roll her eyes, "Hey, I'm playing the game either you so you better not suck." She said. "Not gonna suck..." He whispered making her sigh softly, "Remember? You said you wanted to drive Malia and I to school early so I can help her get more studying in for the math test after practice? The one that determines whether or not she gonna be a senior with us next year? Stiles!" She said as he just turned around and groaned.

She sighed softly and glanced over at his crime board to see the words "Who is the Desert Wolf?" making her smile. She had talked to him last night about how she was planning on helping Malia out with finding out who her mom is. And then that's when she also noticed "Odette's birthday this week!!" circled three times down in the corner.

She grabbed Stiles's shoulder before pulling him back to where his back was against the bed making him him in surprise before she leaned down to kiss him. "What are you doing? I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." He said, pulling away after a couple seconds and she chuckled, "I really don't care." She said making him look at her slightly confused before smiling softly.

He pulled her into another kiss before pulling her down onto to him making her laugh.

💰

"Lydia! Odie!" Malia said making them look over at her, "Look! I passed!" Malia said happily showing them her grades test making Odette smile proudly, "C-minus!" 

"Lydia's notes are great when they're not written in code." Malia said and the second she said that Coach walked up and set a graded test down that had an F on it making her frown. "Disappointed, Malia- profoundly disappointed." He said making Malia sigh looking over at Odette and Lydia, "I'll send you my notes." Lydia said. 

Lydia turned back around and glanced up at the board that read "Networth at time if death" making her face fall slightly as they both started to get a bad feeling. "It's over. The computers are off. No more assassins. No more murders. No one's dying." Odette said when she noticed the look on Lydia's face.

"Not yet."

💰

"Drop what you're doing- I'm taking you  three out to dinner." Stilinski said as he walked into Stiles room making Stiles look up from his homework and Odette and Malia look of from the math work Odette was trying to help Malia with. "Dad, I don't think a man of your debts should be treating anyone to anything..." Stiles said, pursing his lips.