Ch. 53 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN

Odette's outfit:

Lacrosse Uniform

Élise's outfits:

Chapter Fifty-Three🌒 Maid Of Gévaudan 🌘

Chapter Fifty-Three
🌒 Maid Of Gévaudan 🌘

Odette burst through the school doors, Stiles and Hayden, who are holding the gravely injured Liam, following behind her. The three pause for a brief moment when they hear the Beast roaring behind them making Odette look at them in alarm.

"Come on." She said before leading them down the hall until she saw the biology class room. "Come on! In here!" She said throwing the door open, holding it open until they got in. She quickly ran past them and pushing everything off of Ms. Finch's desk so they can lay Liam flat on his back on the top of it.

"Liam?" Hayden asked and Liam groaned slightly, "I'm okay! I'm fine." He said. Odette pulled away some of Liam's shirt so they could look at the wounds, "Wow." Odette muttered as she looked at Liam's torso which has been ripped to bloody shreds by the Beast's claws.

Odette's eyes widened as she looked up at Hayden and Stiles. Hayden puts her hand over her mouth to muffle her alarm, and Stiles looks as though he's about to either faint or throw up. Liam sees the concern on their faces and tries to sit up to see for himself, only to fall backward weakly, "What? Is it bad?"

"No."
"Very."
"Oui." Hayden, Stiles and Odette all said at the same time making Hayden gives Odette and Stiles an exasperated look. "Okay. Okay. What do you guys usually do when this happens?" Hayden asked and Stiles sucked in a deep breath, "Oh, I usually pass out... And I think I still might do that..." Stiles said Odette clapped her hand in front of his face.

"Hey! No passing out." Odette said and he nodded slightly as she turned to Hayden, "I need to heal him but I cant if he's in to much pain. I need you to take his pain away while I heal him." Odette said as she grabbed Liam's arm and Hayden nodded.

"Take away his pain..." Hayden mumbled before quickly leaning forward and kissing Liam, and he seems calmed as black veins in travel from his face to hers. Stiles looks shocked and impressed while Odette eyes widen, not expecting Hayden to do that. They eventually pull away, and Liam, now seemingly much more comfortable, lays back down on the desktop.

"Okay. Next time, I'll kiss him." Stiles muttered making Odette and Hayden chuckle. Odette took a deep breath before closing her eyes and gold veins trailed from her hands to Liam harms making him gasp slightly.

🌘

In a french tavern is full of talking and drinking patrons as one of the employees, Bernard, takes a large poster that reads, "Recerché: La Bête," and prepares to pin it to the nearby wall.

But, while he's searching for the pin, a crossbow bolt flies across the room and pins the poster to the wall, and Bernard looks alarmed for a moment before looking back at the source of the bolt- Marie-Jeanne, who is sitting at the bar with her crossbow and giving him an amused look. Bernard smiles and bows to her.