Ch. 35 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS

Odette's outfit

Chapter Thirty-Five💰 Smoke and Mirrors 💰

Chapter Thirty-Five
💰 Smoke and Mirrors 💰

"

Here, try that." Stiles says as he hands Malia and Odette a couple articles of Scott's clothing from the closet. They brings it up to their noses then shakes their heads, "Fabric softener." Odette said. He glanced around before running onto the bathroom making Malia and Odette follow him to see him pull out a pair of boxers from the hamper.

"Remember, Scott's life is on the line." Stiles said when both girls made a face and Odette started shaking her head. "No, no. Not sniffing dirty underwear." She said before walking over to Scott's bed and grabbing a pillow. She brought it up to her nose then shoots Stiles a look as she tosses it to Malia as he pursed his lip, "Yeah, that works, too."

"Oh! Liam, go home. You're not coming with us." Stiles said as they walked down stairs to see Liam sitting in the kitchen. "Why not?" Liam asked and Stiles sighed, "Because it's a full moon, and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out."

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the backseat or something?" Liam said and Stiles sighed and Odette shook her head, "You tore through the last chains, remember?" She said and Stiles nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles said and Liam shrugged, "Okay, then where do we get carbonite?"

Odette and Stiles both squint at him, "Really? You haven't seen it, either?" Odette asked before Stiles turned to her, "This is why you're my girlfriend." He said making her chuckle before they turned around to walk out.

"Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?" Liam asked, moving to stand in between them and the door. "You'd get out of that, too." Malia said and Odette nodded, "Liam, you've been a Werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this." Stiles said making Liam sigh.

"I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk, or something! There has to be." Liam said and Stiles looked down in thought, 
"Maybe there is..."

💰

"How'd you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked Braeden got out of the van after pulling up next to them, "I'm a U.S. Marshal." Braeden said making Odette chuckle and Stiles pursed his lips, "Yeah, I thought that was just a cover." Stiles said as Derek and Peter pulled up.

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek asked gesturing at Liam who came to stand next to Odette, "Are we really bringing him?" Stiles asked pointing at Peter. We're bringing everyone that we can. And, considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going." Peter said making Malia look at him confused. "What's that mean?"

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" Peter said and Liam looked confused, "What, she wants to make him younger?" He asked. "Or take him back to when he wasn't a Werewolf." Derek answered.