Ch. 54 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS

Odette's outfit

Chapter Fifty-Four🌒 The Beast Of Beacon Hills 🌘

Chapter Fifty-Four
🌒 The Beast Of Beacon Hills 🌘

Stiles and Odette into Scott's room just as Scott and Kira are pulling away from each other. Scott lays back and closes his eyes, and Kira turns back to Stiles and Odette, nodding to communicate that they're okay. Stiles nods in return while Odette gives her a small smile and gently closes the door behind them, only to find Malia and Braeden waiting for them in the hallway.

"What?" Stiles asked slowly when he noticed the look on their faces. Braeden and Malia give each other a look making Stiles and Odette look more concerned, "What? What did we do now?" Odette asked and Braeden sighs and turns to Malia. "Tell them." She said making Stiles and Odette look at Malia confused.

"You know how my mother wants to kill me? I think she might want to kill you guys, too..." Malia said making Odette's eyes widen as she hummed and nodded slightly, "Don't know what I was expecting but it wasnt that." She mumbled. "Okay. Uh, that's disconcerting..." Stiles said as him and Odette glanced at each other, "I should probably have a gun." He said.

Malia seems to think this is a reasonable request and looks at Braeden, who scoffs loudly while Odette shakes her head. "No way." / "I'm not giving you a gun!" Odette and Braeden said at the same time making Stiles look at them slightly offended, "You have a gun. The Desert Wolf- who is trying to kill us- has a gun. Odie had magic and is a werewolf so she'll be fine but I think I should probably have a gun!"

Malia turns back to Braeden and gives her a look, and Braeden rolls her eyes before she takes out her Sig Sauer. She takes off the clip and gives Stiles a wary look before tossing him the unloaded gun. Stiles attempts to catch it but fumbles to keep it in his hands until it finally clatters to the ground. Braeden gives him a look that says, "I told you so," and Malia rolls her eyes while Odette pinched the bridge of her nose as Stiles begins to look embarrassed.

"I probably shouldn't have a gun..."

🌒

"My dad's got an APB out." Stiles said as he, Odette, Malia, Kira, Lydia and Liam stood around the kitchen table. "For a 5'8" sixteen-year-old?" Odette asked and Stiles nodded slightly, "I recommended "nine-foot-tall rampaging werewolf"..." Stiles trailed off slightly.