Ch. 66 - RAW TALENT

Odette's outfits

Chapter Sixty-Six⚔ Raw Talent ⚔

Chapter Sixty-Six
Raw Talent

"We can still catch him." Malia said  making Scott snap out of his trance and he turns to the girls with a confused look, "Catch who?" He asked making Odette frown and look at him confused. "The killer. What were you thinking about?" She asked and Scott glanced down at the bullet casing he held, "Getting the bullet to your uncle." He said making her sigh softly and glance down. 

"Even if he's the one who fired it?" Odette asked looking back up and Scott nodded, "Especially if he's the one." He said and then turned to start walking but froze. "Do you hear that?" He asked and Malia and Odette listened for a moment, "Heartbeats." They said at the same time. 

"A lot of them. They're here." He said as he started glancing around, "Who?" Lydia asked. "Hunters. Run!" Scott said before taking off, the girls glanced at each other wide eyed before following him, "Scott, wait. Scott!" 

They try to keep up with him but he runs off a head making them stop for a moment, "What is he on?" Odette asked and Malia and Lydia just sighed and shook their head before they all ran after Scott again. 

They finally catch up with Scott where he stood with Stilinski, Parrish and other deputies, panting in exhaustion from attempting to catch up with Scott. "I wanna punch you so badly right now." Odette said as she caught her breath slightly and Scott gives his friends a melancholy and remorseful look. 

A few minutes later, Scott, Odette, Lydia and Malia lead Stilinski, Parrish and the other deputies to the place they found the body and while the other deputies search the area. "I'm really sorry." Scott apologized to Stilinski, apparently he had kinda attacked him, "You don't think they saw anything, do you?" He asked. 

Parrish, who is crouched down examining the body, stands up and looks over at Scott, "No more than they're used to." He said. "You wanna tell me what happened here." Stilinski asked, "He's a Hellhound." Parrish and pointing down to the body. 

"A dead Hellhound." Malia said making Stilinski raise his eyebrows and nod, "Yep, got that." He said. "Well, I don't get it. I didn't think you could kill a Hellhound." Parrish said and Odette nodded, "It's supposed to be really hard. Like really hard." She said and Malia shrugged slightly. "Looks a lot easier than we thought."