Ch. 18 - RIDDLED

Odette's outfit

Chapter Eighteen 🦊 Riddled 🦊

Chapter Eighteen
🦊 Riddled 🦊

Odette suddenly woke up to the sound of her phone ringing and instantly rolled around to grab it off her night stand. She squinted her eyes at the brightness and the first thing she saw was the time before seeing it was Stiles calling her making her instantly answer.

"Hey." Odette said groggily but worried, people in the town of Beacon Hill don't just call in the middle of the night for nothing.

Stiles did say anything making her sit up, "Stiles?" She asked worriedly and all she got back was the sound of heavy breathing. "Stiles? You there?" Odette asked and this time she got an answer, "Odie?" Stiles said in a whisper making her worry intensify. "Hey, I'm here... Are you okay? Can you hear me?" She asked calmly but worriedly.

"Odie, I don't know where I am... I don't know how I got here... I think I was sleepwalking..." Stiles whispered, the fear in his voice didn't made her even more worried and nervous, "Okay, can you see anything? Just tell me what you see?" She asked.

"Uh, it's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with me-" Stiles says but then the call disconnects making Odette look down at her phone worriedly as she stood up. She quickly called him back but got his voicemail making her sigh. She tried it again but got voicemail again, "Oh, mon dieu. Venez sur. Venez sur, Stiles." She muttered anxiously as she started to pace back and forth.

(Translation: Oh, my god. Come on. Come On, Stiles)

Her phone started to ring with a call from Stiles making her instantly pick up, "Stiles?" She asked worriedly. "Odie, I don't think I can get out of here. I can't move." Stiles said breathlessly, "Where are you?"

"I don't know. I don't know. It's too dark. I can't see much, and something's wrong with my leg. It's stuck on something, and it's... I think it's bleeding..."

"How bad? Stiles, how bad is it?" Odette asked worriedly buy got no response making her run a hand though her hair, "Stiles, are you there? Can you hear me?" She asked. "Ah, there's some kind of smell down here. Something smells terrible. It's brutal. My eyes are watering." Stiles said, still breathing heavily.