Ch. 30 - ORPHANED

Odette's outfit

Felt like giving you guys extra chapter today :)

Chapter Thirty
💰 Orphaned 💰

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles yelled as he, Derek and Odette tried to hold a convulsing Brett. "He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision, and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton said.

"Hey Derek? How about a little Werewolf strength?"

"Yeah, I'm not the only one here with Werewolf strength."

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton said and Brett's eyes snapped open and he pushed everyone away before climbing off the table. But before he could go anywhere Peter came out of nowhere and punched Brett, sending him tumbling to the floor unconscious.

"I guess I still have a little Werewolf strength myself."

"Yeah... Maybe more than a little..." Derek said as Odette went to Brett, "Hey, he's not breathing." She said and Deaton crouched down and started to cut a small line down Brett's chest making him let out a few gasps and a puff of yellow smoke came out of the cut. "Is he okay?" Stiles asked and Deaton nodded.

"I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a little while."

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something." Stiles said and Odette listened to what he was saying, "The sun... the moon... the truth... The sun... the moon... the truth..."

"Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." She said in a small found smile, "That's Buddhist." Deaton said and Odette nodded. "Satomi." Both Odette and Peter said at the same time making her look over at him with a slight scowl while he just looked at her with raised eyebrows.