Ch. 43 - OUROBOROS

Odette's outfit

Chapter Forty-Three🎭 Ouroboros 🎭

Chapter Forty-Three
🎭 Ouroboros 🎭

Odette sat next to Stiles watching as Theo flipped Stiles jeep back over. "You okay?" Odette asked as she rested her chin on Stiles's shoulder and he slightly leaned his head against hers as he grabbed her hand. "I'm fine." He said before turning his head to look at her, "Are you?" He asked as he brought his hand up to wipe away from black blood off her forehead from a cut that was already healed.

"I healed." She said with a slight shrug and he smiled softly before gently kissing her forehead. "We should get you to the hospital. You took both in a lot of smoke." Theo said and Stiles shook his head and stood up before helping Odette up, "I'm fine." He said and Theo sighed. "

"Suspect in one-eight-seven is in custody and en route to station. Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira." The police scanner said making both Stiles and Odette's eyes widen. "What's a one-eight-seven?" Theo asked.

"Homicide."

🎭

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles as as Scott walked into the house but walked right past them and up the stairs. "Scott?" Odette called up to him. She glanced back at Stiles, Theo and Malia before they all started running up the stairs.

They ran into Scott's room to see Scott with his claws in the back of Corey's neck. "Don't get too close." Odette said as she watched the two carefully, "What is he doing?" Theo asked. "Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." Lydia explained and Theo walked over to get a look.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked and Odette sighed softly and shook her head, "More." She said. "Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason said and then a second later Scott gasped and pulled away from Corey. Stiles and Theo shot out to catch Scott while Lydia and Mason grabbed Corey, "Is he okay?"

"What the hell did you do to me?"

"You'll be all right."

"There's blood..."

"You'll heal."

"Scott-"

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled as he started rabidly drawing on a piece of paper. "I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels, pipes along the walls... There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance, two on both sides." Scott explained and Stiles, Odette and Lydia walked over and looked at the paper.

"Wait a second... I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember? My dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?" Stiles said. "It's the water treatment plant." Lydia said.

"That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

"Scott... Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going." Stiles said as they followed Scott down the stairs. "Liam's my best friend- I'm going." Mason said making Stiles raised his eyebrows, "Oh, did you suddenly get super-wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."