Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE

Odette's outfit

Chapter Twenty-Three🦊 Insatiable 🦊

🦊 Insatiable 🦊

Scott and Odette walked into his room where Stiles laid on the bed as Melissa checked him over. "Is she here?" Stiles asked as he sat up and Scott nodded, "Yeah." He said. "Okay, let's do this." Stiles said making Scott and Odette glanced at each other warily, not liking the plan, "Guys, we have to do this."

Scott and Odette helped Stiles downstairs where Noshiko Yukimura stood in the middle of the livingroom. "Do you recognize me?" She asked and Stiles nodded slightly and went to walk forward but Kira ran in, "Stop!" She said.

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles said and she shook her head slightly, "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Kira said before turning to her mother. "Mom, don't do this to him." Kira said, "It's already done." Noshiko said and then a couple Oni suddenly appeared.

They charged over to Stiles and Scott had to grab Odette's arm to stop her from running forward as one of the Oni grabbed Stiles by the side of his head like they did to everyone else. They stood there for a moment until the Oni let Stiles go, letting him fall to the ground as they stepped away before disappearing.

Almost instantly Odette ran over, pulling Stiles to her, "Look behind his ear." Noshiko said and she gently turned his head to see the backwards five behind his ear. "It worked." She said, "So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asked and Odette helped him sit up a bit. "More you than the Nogitsune."

"Can the Oni find him?"

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

"Can they kill him?"

"Depends on how strong he is."

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Odette asked looking up at Noshiko, "He would only take her for an advantage." She said making Odette raise her eyebrows. "You mean her power?" She asked and Noshiko nodded.

"The power of a Banshee."

🦊

"Ah, if I could just find my keys..." Stilinski muttered as he stood up and grabbed his jacket. "In your coffee cup." Someone said making him look up to see Stiles, Scott and Odette in the doorway, "You always drop them in your empty cup." Stiles said.

Stilinski looked at Odette and Scott who both nodded making him sigh in relief before quick lying running over to his son.
He instantly pulled him into a tight hug making Odette smiled softly. "Hey, Dad." Stiles said before they pulled away as Scott walked into the room.

"Is it over?" Stilinski asked and Odette sighed softly and shook her head, "Not yet." She said before they started explaining everything that just happened.