Ch. 39 - CONDITION TERMINAL

Odette's outfit

Chapter Thirty-Nine 🎭 Condition Terminal 🎭

Chapter Thirty-Nine
🎭 Condition Terminal 🎭

Scott, Stiles, Theo and Deaton all ran into the station the first thing they noticed was the smear of blood and then Deputy Clarke helping Stilinski up. Scott rushed over to help while Stiles followed the blood to find Odette, Kira and Lydia. Odette's blood covered hands where shaking slightly as she pressed down on Lydia's side.

Odette glanced up to see Stiles staring at them wide eyes when Theo noticed and ran over, taking his belt off in the process. He got down next to Odette and got his belt around Lydia's waist and Odette moved her hands before he pulled it tight to help the blood flow stop more than before.

"Stiles. Stiles. Stiles, come on." Scott said tried to get Stiles's attention but he just kept his eyes on Odette, trying to make sure she was okay. She looked up at him to see his worried look and she nodded slightly, "Go." She said and he nodded before running over to Scott.

Odette looked down at Lydia who had her face scrunched up in pain and breathing heavily. She gently reached over and grabbed Lydia's hand making Lydia instantly grip onto her and black veins trailed up Odette's arm making her suck in a deep breath as Lydia's breathing relaxed a bit.

Odette sighed softly, still comfortingly holding Lydia's hand as she glanced over to Theo who looked back at her. She gave him a warily look for a second before nodding slightly in thanks.

🎭

"Guys." Melissa said as she walked up to them making them turn around, "How bad is it?" Odette asked. "Could have been worse. Odette, healing her as much as you did probably saved her life and Theo nice going on that tourniquet, you gave her an extra couple minutes." Melissa said making Odette look over at Theo. 

"All right. She's about to go into surgery, so it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about, or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" Melissa asked, glancing at everyone. "It was the tail." Kira said making Melissa look over at her and Scott nodded, "Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." He said and Melissa nodded before walking off.