Ch. 74 - THE WOLVES OF WAR

Odette's outfit

Chapter Seventy-Four⚔ The Wolves Of War ⚔

The Wolves Of War

Scott, hiding behind a stone support column, looks around the corner for a brief moment to find Malia ducked behind a nearby dumpster, though he's forced to move back to avoid being hit by gunfire, which just broke the cement covering the corner he was just standing behind. Deucalion is desperately trying to crawl away to safety, and Peter has just rushed from behind another support column to behind a steel barrel in hopes of it holding up better against the Hunters' ammunition.

Malia, still ducked down as far as she can against the front of a dumpster, tries to hold the metal container still so Lydia, who is covering her ears to minimize the trauma to her enhanced sense of hearing, remains safe.

Odette, who was ducked down behind another container glances over at her friends and family then at Deucalion and a sense of anger rushes through her. Her eyes flashed blue for a second before she stood up. One hunter instantly ran at her but she grabbed his arm and kicked his leg out from under him before pressing her hand to his forehead and muttering something making his eyes close

A hunter noticed this action and shot at her but she flicked her hand out making the bullet travel back to him, hitting him in the shoulder. The second she went to move someone walked in front of her with a gun pointed at her and a smirk on his face.

She growled lowly but then all of the sudden a blue jeep crashed into him sending him flying as Odette took a couple steps back. She looked over, wide eyed to see Stiles stick his head out the window, smiling at her before looking at Scott.

"You didn't think you were doing this without me did you?" He asked and all if the sudden Derek ran up, "Without us?" He asked. After a moment on initial shock, Derek's eyes flashes and he ran at someone who was about to shoot at Odette.

Odette turned to Stiles as he climbed out the jeep. "Hey babe!" He said smiling as he grabbed her face and pressed a kiss to her lips, "I missed you. Love you!" He said before running off. She watched him run off and hide, still shocked at her boyfriend and Derek's sudden arrival before taking a deep breath and shaking her head slightly and going back to the fight.

Since Derek's intervention has tilted the fight in their favor, Malia gets out of her hiding spot and rushes toward a Hunter, shoving him hard against the chain-link fence behind him. Without pausing, Malia, using her newly-taught sightless acuity, senses a Hunter behind her and pirouettes before slashing him across the chest several times with her claws. Finally, Malia runs backward to kick the first Hunter in the head, easily knocking him out.

Near the parking lot, Peter has just shoved a Hunter against one of the stone support columns; though the Hunter blocks his first strike, Peter manages to land a second one before kneeing him in the head. Once that threat has been eliminated, Peter, with his glowing blue eyes and fangs out, roars in glee and goes to find another Hunter to fight.