Ch. 42 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES

Odette's outfit

Chapter Forty-Two🎭 Strange Frequencies 🎭

Chapter Forty-Two
🎭 Strange Frequencies 🎭

Odette ran up onto the roof but slowed to a stop when she saw a body laying on the ground. "Odie-" Stiles said taking a step forward and she looked at him worriedly, "What happened?" She asked then looked at Theo. "What did you do?" She asked and Theo shook his head, "I didn't do it." He said and she just raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms over her chest making him sigh.

"Fine. I did it." Theo said making her hum and nodded, "But it's not what you think. He was attacking Stiles, he would have kill Stiles and I if I hadn't. It was self-defense." Theo said making her look over at Stiles wide eyed.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she grabbed his hands and looked him over, "I'm okay Odie. I'm fine." He said and she looked up at him and nodded slightly before looking back at the body and sighing. "No one tell Scott. Say it was a Dread Doctor, they were here earlier. He'll believe it." She said making them look at her shocked, "You think we shouldn't tell Scott?" Stiles asked and she sighed.

"I'm not sure he knows the meaning of self-defense yet."

🎭

"Do you know him?" Theo asked as they stood around the body in the animal clinic. "His name's Josh. He was a junior." Scott said and Odette sighed before pulling the sheep back over the body. "Which one did it? The one with the cane?" Scott asked making them all look at each other, "Yeah." Theo said.

"What are we going to do with him? We can't just set the alarm and leave, that's how Tracy disappeared." Stiles asked and no one answered right away, "Someone's got to stay here with him." He said and they all nodded in agreement. 

"I'll do it." Theo said making them look over at him, "It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned." Theo said and then Stiles noticed Odette's distant look making him look at her worriedly. "Odie." He said making her look at him, "What's wrong?" He asked and she sighed softly and glanced at Scott.

"That Dread Doctor from the hospital earlier, it didn't fight me. It just stared at me." She said making Stiles and Theo look at her shocked while Scott nodded, "Did you hear what it said before I went to the elevator?" She asked looking at Scott. He furrowed his brows in thought for a moment before nodding, "Élise." He said and she nodded while Stiles looked at them confused.