Ch. 26 - 117

Odette's outfit

♤♧♤♧♤Quick Author's Note:As you probably know, this episode did have a flashback scene of Derek and control in highschool so I decided to still do a flashback scene but instead it's about Odette and Kate(ish)

♤♧♤♧♤
Quick Author's Note:
As you probably know, this episode did have a flashback scene of Derek and control in highschool so I decided to still do a flashback scene but instead it's about Odette and Kate(ish)

Chapter Twenty-Six

117 💰

** Odette walked into her home in London to see Charles sitting on a chair reading a book. "How was school?" He asked as she dropped her backpack by the door, setting the mail down and shrugged slightly, "Fine, but uh... If you get a call from the school, ignore it." She said awkwardly making him slowly look up at her with raised eyebrows.

"What did you do?" He sighed as he set his book down and she shrugged while messing with the rings around her fingers, "Nothing, I just- might have gotten benched for the next few games and uh- suspended for a few days. Nothing big." She said and he just gave her a look making her sigh. "Okay, a couple of my teammates where making fun of Jacob again. So I might have thrown a lacrosse ball at their croch." She said ans he sighed softly before standing up.

"I encourage you to stand up for your friends but remember, you are a lot stronger then everyone at your school. So just be careful." He said and she nodded slightly as he kissed the top of her head before going to grab the mail.

"Chris called me ealier." Charles said as Odette sat down on the couch, "Your mother's funeral is next week." He said and she nodded. "I know, Allison and I have been talking all the time since she found out about the supernatural." She said and Charles looked over at her, "You could still go, you know." He said and she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Why would I? Sure, I would be able to see Allison and Uncle Chris again but I would also have to see Gerard and Victoria again. You know how I feel about them. And plus, why should I care enough about Kate to fly all the way to California to attend her funeral? She got what she deserved. May she burn in hell." She said making him chuckle slightly.

"Oh, I know you dont care about her. I just thought it would be nice for you to see Allison and Chris again. Doesn't Allison have a few close friends? You could always meet them, have some more friends to talk to. You could use some more." Charles said making her glare playfully at him as he messed up her hair. ***

"Wow..." Deaton said as Scott and Odette carried a young Derek Hale into the clinic, setting him on the table, ""Wow?" "Wow," as in, "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do"-kind of "wow?" 'Cause that's the kind we were hoping for..." Stiles said and Deaton looked over at him, "I think you might be overestimating my abilities."