Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED

Odette's outfit

Chapter Fifteen 🦊 Galvanized 🦊

Chapter Fifteen
🦊 Galvanized 🦊

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden said as Isaac and Odette walked up to them, Scott and Stiles. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac said.

"You want to try." Aiden said in a low growl, flashing his blue eyes and canines. Isaac just smirked and stepped forward but Scott grabbed his arm making him step back.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I." Scott said and they all walked away from the twins.

As soon as they walked into the school a roll of toilet paper came flying at them making them all flinch back, "All right, that's my face! Hey, dude, good decision, buddy. Good Alpha decision." Stiles said patting Scott on the chest.

"I hope so."

"No, you know so." Stiles said opening up his locker. Odette looked at Scott noticing him looking somewhere else. Following his line of sight she saw Kira picking up some of her stuff making Odette look back at Scott with a knowing smirk. "What are you looking at?" She asked in a teasing tone.

"Me?"

"You. You looking at her?"

"Her? Who her?"

"Her her. Kira. You like her?" Odette asked making Scott's eyes widen slightly, "No. I mean Yeah, yeah, she's okay. She's new." He said and they nodded. "So, ask her out." Stiles said and Scott looked at him crazy.

"Now?"

"Yes now."

"Right now?"

"Right now. Scott, I don't think you get it yet. You're an Alpha. You're the apex predator. Everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants." Stiles says making Odette look at him confused with her eyebrows raised.

"The hot girl?" Scott asked raising his eyebrows as Isaac walked up to them. "You are the hottest girl." Stiles said smiling, walking away. "What?" Isaac asked looking confused. "I'm the hot girl." Scott said and Isaac slowly nodded.

"Yes, you are." He said and Scott looked at him with a smile and laughed before walking away. "What just happened?" Isaac asked as he and Odette watched Scott.

"I... I don't actually know." She said shaking her head before jogging up to Scott.

🦊