Ch. 62 - BLITZKRIEG

Chapter Sixty-Two ⚡Blitzkrieg ⚡

Chapter Sixty-Two
Blitzkrieg

Charles laid on the floor of Odette's bedroom in a starfish position as he started at the ceiling trying to remember something. Anything. He sighed softly before sitting up and glancing around, that's when he noticed a giant pile of books in the corner of the room.

He furrowed his brows before getting up and walking over to them. The books ranged from fiction and nonfiction books in completely french to fiction and nonfiction books in English. He picked up a couple books before glancing around to see the bookshelf completely free of dust, as well as a second bookshelf standing beside it.

He walked over and set down the books on a shelf before glancing around to see a empty desk in front of the eiffel tower. Realization crossed over his features before he grabbed a few more books and set them on the bookshelf. When he did so the desk filled with pens, pencils, papers, text books and random knickknacks.

The more books he put in the shelves the more things started appearing. From the desk, to the nightstand, things hanging on the wall, the bed, the vanity, dresser, everything slowly started appearing. Until both bookshelves where completely filled of books and the entire room was back to the way it was before the Ghost Riders came.

Charles walked over to the dresser and picked up a picture frame to see a picture of him, Grant and a four year old Odette smiling widely. Tears clouded in his eyes as he turned the frame around to see some writing on the back.

"The day Charles officially became my god father."

You're going to bite Stiles?" Lydia asked, looking at Scott incredulously as they stood around the station, "To get him through the rift. It's the only way." Scott said and she sighed. "What about Odette?" She asked, "Odette is a Healer Werewitch. She could make it past the rift and she'll heal faster than anyone else." Scott said and Lydia shook her head.

"She probably has no idea about the rift though. Remember what they said? They got separated, they're in different train stations. How would we get to her?" Lydia asked and before Scott could answer, Peter spoke up.