Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA

Odette's outfit

Chapter Six ⊚ Motel California ⊚

Chapter Six
Motel California

A school bus rumbles into the parking lot of the Glen Capri motel, doors swinging open and Coach and his Cross Country team disembark. An exhausted Scott and Stiles step out, followed by Allison, Lydia and Odette. "I've seen worse." Scott shrugged and he glanced around making Stiles look at him crazy, "Where have you seen worse?"

A whistle blows and Coach holds up a handful of room keys in front of the gathering students. "Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up-- choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!

Odette stood next to Lydia as they both looked up at the motel with a concerned look. Both of them had a bad feeling about the place. "Odie, Lydia?" Allison asked looking at them with raised eyebrows, "I don't like this place." Lydia said and Odette nodded in agreement. "I don't like the energy here." She said and Allison chuckled lightly, "I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night." Allison chuckled and Odette took a deep breath.

"A lot can happen in one night." Odette mumbled and her and Lydia glanced at each other before reluctantly following Allison.

Odette walked out of her, Lydia and Allison's room at the same time as Stiles walked out of his and Scott's room. "Hey." He said and she smiled at him as she walked up to him, "Where are you going?" He asked and she held up a couple dollars. "Lydia and Allison asked me to go to the vending machine. You?" She asked and he nodded slightly, "Vending machine." He said and she chuckled quietly and they started walking together.

"Dotty." She heard a familiar voice with a british accent whisper making her stop and look around. "Hey." Stiles said making her look at him, "You okay?" He asked and she glanced around again before nodding. "Yeah, I don't think my magic likes the energy around this place." She said and he nodded slowly while looking at her wearily as they started walking again.